Despite on my very little knowledge of Scala and Gatling I manage to produce code that does work when run via Engine class, but when I run it in terminal some parts of the code are not executed.
A bit of context to that:
- Maven project
- Scala v2.13
- Gatling with Scala v3.8.3
- Scala Maven Plugin 4.7.1
- Gatling Maven Plugin 4.2.6
- Java 11
- and I also use Slick library (v3.4.0) for DB queries
What I’m trying to do:
- Send Soap message via POST method. Message is created with help of a custom feeder
- Fetch value from DB by using id of the sent message, which was generated by feeder
- Set the obtained value into session
- Use set session value for a GET request
The DB value I get by using Slick models and some advanced JOINs.
When I run Scenario in IDE it works perfectly. But this is not the case when I run it via terminal:
For integration of Gatling scripts into CI/CD pipeline I need to make it work with Maven.
Step 2 is not executed, it doesn’t fetch anything. Thus the GET check in step 4 is failed, since an empty value was set in Step 3.
Does anybody know what could be the problem here?
Any help would very much appreciated.