[2.0.0-M3a] What happened to Session.getAttribute()?

Apologies if I’ve missed something obvious, but what’s happened to the getAttribute method of Session in Gatling 2.0? I can’t see it in the source, and I can’t call it in my Simulation. Have I missed something obvious? Or has it been renamed or removed?

Thanks for any pointers,

Alex

P.S. from code, these appear to the available methods:

$lessinit$greater$default$3,$lessinit$greater$default$4,$lessinit$greater$default$5,$lessinit$greater$default$6,$lessinit$greater$default$7,$lessinit$greater$default$8,$lessinit$greater$default$9,apply,apply$default$3,apply$default$4,apply$default$5,apply$default$6,apply$default$7,apply$default$8,apply$default$9,attributes,canEqual,contains,copy,copy$default$1,copy$default$2,copy$default$3,copy$default$4,copy$default$5,copy$default$6,copy$default$7,copy$default$8,copy$default$9,counterStack,curried,drift,enterGroup,enterInterruptable,enterTryMax,equals,exitGroup,exitInterruptable,exitLoop,exitTryMax,getClass,groupStack,hashCode,increaseDrift,incrementLoop,interrupt,interruptStack,logger,loopCounterValue,loopTimestampValue,markAsFailed,notify,notifyAll,productArity,productElement,productIterator,productPrefix,reducedInterruptStack,remove,removeAll,resetStatus,scenarioName,set,setAll,setAll,setDrift,shouldInterrupt,start,startDate,status,statusStack,toString,tupled,userId,wait,wait,wait

https://github.com/excilys/gatling/wiki/Gatling-2#session

session(attributeName).as[AttributeType], e.g.: session(“username”).as[String]

Thanks, staring me in the face. Presumably a direct result of:

case class SessionAttribute(session: Session, key: String) {
def as[T]: T = session.attributes(key).asInstanceOf[T]

case class Session(

def apply(name: String) = SessionAttribute(this, name)

Back to Scala-school for me, I think.