Cached Request?

Hi,

I am simulating a scenario where I create a file from a feeder file and then put it in another request’s body and it was working fine. However I’m trying to repeat this action with other values from another feeder, the values are replaced right and are displayed in console right BUT the request itself sees the old files. I’m guessing the requests are cached and tried to .disableCaching in my httpConfiguration but the same problem occurred.

Any help?

Thanks

Hi Shahenda,

can you share the code?

Hi Domingos Creado,

Thank you for your interest.

So, what I’m trying to do with my code is that I have several files that are called finishTask1, finishTask2 , … and so on. I’m repeating some code for each one of those. This repeated code goes to create the file with some values from a feeder file and then execute a soap request with the generated file.

val finishTask =
repeat(filesCount, “loopCounter”){
exec( session =>{
val id = session(“loopCounter”).as[Int] + 1
session.set(“id”, id)
})
.feed(jsonFile(filteringFileName))
.exec(createFile)
.exec(http(“Finish Task”)
.post(workflowWSService)
.headers(header)
.body(RawFileBody(“finishTask”+_.get(“id”).as[Int]+".xml")))
}

My problem is that I repeat this whole scenario several times as well with different feeder files. Think of the feeder files as pages and I want to make the finish task requests for a number of pages:

object Data {

var groupList : List[Int] = (1 to (repTimes)).toList

def branchByGroup() : ChainBuilder = {
var c : ChainBuilder = exec(session => {
val id = session(“repCounter”).as[Int] + 1
println("repNumber = " + id)
session.set(“repNumber”, id)
})

groupList.foreach( x => {
c = c.doIfEquals( (session => session(“repNumber”).as[Int]) , x) {
exec( new FinishTask(workflowWSService, “EditFilteringResult” + x + “.json”, repTimes).finishTask)
}
})
return c
}
}

val scn = scenario(“Finish Task After Validating Purchase Quality”)
.repeat(repTimes, “repCounter”){
exec(Data.branchByGroup())

}

for the first loop iteration(first page), the files are created and the requests are made successfully, but for the next iterations, while the files are overwritten, the requests still aren’t changed and the first feeder file requests the ones executed.

I tried disabling the cache and exec(flushHttpCache) but it’s the same.

Thank you.