ClosedChannelException : When trying to upload blobs to Azure Storage account

Hello,
I am trying to run a simple gatling script to upload blobs onto our azure storage account and it fails with a ClosedChannelException.
The scripts that were working perfectly fine previously are failing suddenly.
I raised a service request with Azure. But they are unable to see any requests hitting the storage account during the timeframe of my testing.
These scripts are hosted on Kubernetes. I tried connecting to the pod and running the curl command to “PUT” blob. It works fine and creates a blob too. So definitely not a network constaint.
What are the reasons that might cause this ClosedChannelException?

When this kind of error suddenly happens while it was working before, it means 100% of the time that one of your ops people has changed and broken the network configuration (permissions, network rules, firewalls, etc).

@slandelle - Have enabled the debug logs at root level to get more details on why the requests are not reaching the outside world. Please find the logs below and advice if you notice anything that I have missed. This is no longer limited to azure. But a simple warmup - https://gatling.io is failing with this exception

16:27:24.249 [DEBUG] i.g.h.e.HttpEngine - Couldn't execute warm up request https://gatling.io
java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException: null
        at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.channelInactive(SslHandler.java:1067)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:305)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:281)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:274)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelInactive(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1405)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:301)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:281)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelInactive(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:901)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe$7.run(AbstractChannel.java:813)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.runTask(AbstractEventExecutor.java:174)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:167)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:470)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:566)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:997)
        at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
        Suppressed: io.netty.handler.ssl.StacklessSSLHandshakeException: Connection closed while SSL/TLS handshake was in progress
                at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.channelInactive(Unknown Source)

Something to check with your ops.
Not a Gatling issue.