[ERROR] Failed to execute goal io.gatling:gatling-maven-plugin:2.2.4:integration-test (default) on project Project-XYZ: Gatling failed.: Process exited with an error: 255 (Exit value: 255)

Hello,

Are you running Maven using the “get_scenario” profile ? Get you give the result you obtain adding the -X parameter in the command used to run maven (it will run maven as debug) ?

I am not getting your pov. What you are trying to say? I’ve integrated my testing on maven verify goal. Whenever I run maven verify, it will run the integration test suite

Can you help me to fix this issue asae as I couldn’t find any solution of this problem online for this gatling issue?

First, there’s no reason at this point to call your problem a Gatling issue, all the more as it works locally on your machine.
It’s more likely a set up issue on your Jenkins instance.

Then, you’re using a very old Gatling version that is not longer supported.

Finally, the kind of help you’re looking (“please solve asap my problem on my private environment”) is called consulting/support.
I doubt you’ll get any help for this on a community mailing list.

Feel free to ping at contact@gatling.io if you’re interested in such consulting.

Cheers,

Sorry about my wording.But I didn’t mean that. Should I give a try by updating to newer version?

You should be upgrading anyway because you’re using a deprecated unsupported version.
But your problem with your Jenkins might be entirely something else and that’s something that can only be investigated on your environment.

Hello Stephane,

When I changed gatling-maven-plugin version to 3.0.0-M2 , It gives me following error:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at io.gatling.mojo.MainWithArgsInFile.runMain(MainWithArgsInFile.java:50)
at io.gatling.mojo.MainWithArgsInFile.main(MainWithArgsInFile.java:33)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Can’t find the jar matching scala-compiler.*.jar$
at io.gatling.compiler.ZincCompiler$$anonfun$jarMatching$1$2.apply(ZincCompiler.scala:117)
at io.gatling.compiler.ZincCompiler$$anonfun$jarMatching$1$2.apply(ZincCompiler.scala:117)
at scala.Option.getOrElse(Option.scala:120)
at io.gatling.compiler.ZincCompiler$.jarMatching$1(ZincCompiler.scala:117)
at io.gatling.compiler.ZincCompiler$.io$gatling$compiler$ZincCompiler$$setupZincCompiler(ZincCompiler.scala:119)
at io.gatling.compiler.ZincCompiler$delayedInit$body.apply(ZincCompiler.scala:137)
at scala.Function0$class.apply$mcV$sp(Function0.scala:40)
at scala.runtime.AbstractFunction0.apply$mcV$sp(AbstractFunction0.scala:12)
at scala.App$$anonfun$main$1.apply(App.scala:71)
at scala.App$$anonfun$main$1.apply(App.scala:71)
at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:318)
at scala.collection.generic.TraversableForwarder$class.foreach(TraversableForwarder.scala:32)
at scala.App$class.main(App.scala:71)
at io.gatling.compiler.ZincCompiler$.main(ZincCompiler.scala:36)
at io.gatling.compiler.ZincCompiler.main(ZincCompiler.scala)
… 6 more

Any idea about how can i resolve it?

Hello Stephane,

I would like to mention one more thing over here. The error that I’ve mentioned earlier ( Failed to execute goal io.gatling:gatling-maven-plugin:2.2.4:integration-test ) that comes only when I try to run post requests. It works fine with GET requests though both request types are getting executed on same slave machine. Just thought to mention here if anyone can get some hint out of it.

Hello,

Please send your pom.xml and the maven command you are running so that we can check the configuration