Error showing `Your project doesn't contain any Simulation` After upgrading `gatling-sbt` from 4.7.0 -> 4.9.0

I’ve been having this issue since 4.8.0 of the gatling-sbt plugin. that is the only thing that has been changed, and since then when trying to stage the loadTests with loadTests/stage I get the error
“[error] (loadTests / Gatling-it / enterprisePackage) io.gatling.plugin.pkg.EnterprisePackager$1: Your project doesn’t contain any Simulation”. I Have searched high and low for a similar issue to this, but cannot find anything . I’ve tried adding the path to the gatling.config file, and also tried adding it to the build.sbt, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?

Hello,

Several things:

1. Have you checked the requirements before posting, in particular make sure to use the latest version and then provide a reproducer we can use to investigate
  2. You’re using enterprisePackage. Are you a Gatling Enterprise customer (which is the only case you should be using this task)?

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.