gatling + aws sdk - classpath help

I am calling a java function in gatling test which uses aws’s secret manager.

I have included aws-sdk in dependencies. It’s found in compile and run time classpath but not in gatling run time and classpath. So it throws Class not found exception.

How to fix this? How can aws java sdk be added in gatling class path?

The content of this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please reply to this e-mail and follow with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that it shall be considered unlawful to copy, forward or in any manner reveal the contents of this e-mail or any part thereof to anyone. Although Freshworks has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no malware is present in this e-mail, Freshworks cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.

Figured out myself

classpath = sourceSets.gatling.runtimeClasspath + sourceSets.test.runtimeClasspath

added tests class path with gatling.

Honestly, it was impossible to help you due to the lack of information you provided.
For example, you could have told you were using Gradle.

Sorry for not being clear.

One more query.

I am usinf GatlingRunTask ( gradle plugin ) to run simulations now. Again I am facing the above issue where it say class not found for aws sdk’s

I am using it like this ./gradlew gatlingRun-simulation.ContactCreate

Is there a way to give classpaths or set all dependency jars?

Update: Added dependences in gatlingRuntimeOnly

Please ignore this question