Come and see us!

Stephane

Will there be slide or video of your talk post online? :wink:
I assume you will give your speech in French. Lucky us, we have a
French in our team. :smiley:

Cheers,

Richard

Hi!

I think that the Devoxx Team will record every speeches (I hope so :p)

As for the slides, if they are not published on devoxx’s website, we will definitely share them online :slight_smile:

The speech will be in French indeed, as it is Devoxx France.

Although we can do it in English (we did at Riviera_func user group), if we have the opportunity to do so :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Romain

Hi,

Yes, our speech at Devoxx.fr will be recorded but we will be speaking in French, sorry…
We’ll let you know on the Group once the video is online.

Cheers,

Stephane

2012/2/24 Romain Sertelon <bluepyth@gmail.com>

Hi,

I read the documentation and i find the links page and the first is really interesting but…Is this video available on another site than parleys.com (which is not free) ?

Thanks,

Lucie

Hi Lucie,

Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately no, we don’t have this video available for free.

Where are you from ? We have some presentations planned in the next month in France :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Romain

Hi,

I come from Lille. I know that you come in February but it’s in long time ! For the moment, i will just listen the castCodeur.

Thanks for your answer !

Lucie.

Hi Lucie,

Can’t you view the video from DevoxxFR hosted on Parleys in trial mode?
http://www.devoxx.fr/display/FR12/Realiser+des+tests+de+charges+avec+Gatling

Stéphane

The video stop at 1 minute…I need to have an account to download the video. i’ll try under Windows tomorrow.
Thanks,

Lucie

2012/11/18 Stéphane Landelle <slandelle@excilys.com>

You’re right, sorry, I don’t think you’ll be able so see more without a Parleys account.

@Lucie

The YaJUG (Luxembourg) has uploaded a video of the talk I gave last month. It sadly lacks the live coding video output.
http://www.parleys.com/#st=5&id=3416

Thank you Stéphane !

2012/11/25 Stéphane Landelle <slandelle@excilys.com>