Gatling Meetup in London

Hello,

Now that we’ve released Gatling 2, we’d love to meet more of our users.

Alex Bagehot suggested that we could have a meetup in London this month, grab a few drinks and chat in a user-friendly fashion.

This is definitively a great idea, so we’d like to know who would be up with meeting Wednesday, October 29 near Holburn.

Please let us know if you’re interested, and register here.

Looking forward to meeting you there,

Regards,

Stéphane

Hi Stephane,

We might be able to hold this at ThoughtWorks office on High Holborn. If that would be helpful I can check if the space is available.

Otherwise pub etc. is fine by me.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex,

That would be great if there’s enough people interested!

Thanks,

Stéphane

Absolutely, kind of you to offer!

Thanks,
Alex

Alex,

SkillsMatter may be able to host this event for free.

https://skillsmatter.com/

Aidy

Hi all,

Sorry to say ThoughtWorks office is not available that evening, so we’ll have to look elsewhere.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Sorry to say ThoughtWorks office is not available that evening, so we’ll have to look elsewhere.

Would you like me to speak to SkillsMatter?

Aidy

Thanks Alex and Aidy - I had planned to go to ye Olde mitre; it’s got rooms up to 30 people for free. For more people I agree we would need a plan B, I’ll check S.M. tomorrow for that.
I went to the selenium 2 launch meet up a few years ago which was in a pub and it had a nice relaxed atmosphere; something that would be good to replicate.

Thanks
Alex

Hi Alex,

Aidy

Hi Alex,

Aidy