Issue with Gatling Load Test Execution

Hello

I’m facing an issue while executing load tests with Gatling and need some help to resolve it.

At the time of load test execution, I encounter a “Connection Refused” error, preventing Gatling from establishing connections to the target server. This error occurs intermittently and affects the reliability and accuracy of my load test results.

I’ve verified that the target server is up and running, and I’m able to establish connections manually using tools like cURL or Postman. I’ve checked the Gatling configuration settings to ensure they align with the target server’s requirements, but the issue still exist.

I’ve rechecked the Gatling logs for any relevant error messages, but they don’t provide much insight into the root cause of the “Connection Refused” error. I’ve also checked network configurations and firewall settings to rule out any potential network issues, but everything seems to be ok . Gatling (Open-Source) - Gatling

I’m asking for guidance on how to further troubleshoot and resolve this “Connection Refused” error during Gatling load test execution. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your assistance!

Thank you
gregbowers

Connection Refused

This means that the server or some network component replied with a RST packet to a SYN one when the client tried to open a TCP connection.

This error occurs intermittently and affects the reliability and accuracy of my load test results.

Congrats, you’ve uncovered a bug in your system!
Gatling is just the messenger here, not the culprit.

Then, the reason of these errors is for you to figure out (or probably your ops and network people).