jsonPath exists failed some times

Hi,

Can any body please help me as quickly as possible

I am checking my posts with jsonpath…My all requests are getting success but only few of them are failed because of jsonPath exists failed,But my json path is

correct and how come it is passing for remaining???Please help me

jsonPath($.posts[0]._id).exists failed, could not prepare: Could not parse response into a JSON object: Unable to determine the current character, it is not a string, number, array, or object The current character read is ‘C’ with an int value of 67 Unable to determine the current character, it is not a string, number, array, or object line number 1 index number 0

But in this case it has already that jsonpath and posts also there?But it is failing…why???I am using version 2.0 rc3

Why not upgrade to the latest version. Devs here encourage all of us to use the latest, since, they are usually free of bugs. Release candidates or rcs may have, at times, some bugs or issues that are still being worked on.

k…But can you please tell me how to upgrade with maven??And also tell me how to upgrade to 2.1 with maven

If you used archetype for 2.0 rc3 then just change gatling app and gatling high charts version in pom.xml to 2.0.3.

If you want to start from scratch then archetype for 2.0 is in maven. You can do maven archetype search for it.

Also, http://gatling.io/docs/2.0.3/extensions/maven_archetype.html