jvmArgs Tag maven plugin problem

Hi guys,
I try to set parameters to pass to the simulation with the use of jvmArgs tag in the maven plugin but i have the error below :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.excilys.ebi.gatling:gatling-maven-plugin:1.2.1:execute (default-cli) on project MyProject
g: Unable to parse configuration of mojo com.excilys.ebi.gatling:gatling-maven-plugin:1.2.1:execute for parameter jvmArgs: Cannot as
sign configuration entry ‘jvmArgs’ with value ‘-Dusers=2’ of type java.lang.String to property of type java.util.List → [Help 1]

The aim of this try is to use differents profiles in my pom with differents configuration (see the configuration below).
For example a profile will launch the first simulation with 10 users ,the second profile will launch the second simulation with 200 users and in the future i’ll add a second jvmArgs to set the number of iteration to pass to the simulation

src/main/resources/gatling.conf src/main/resources/data target/gatling src/main/resources/request-bodies src/main/resources/simulations/${simulationFolder} **/*.scala advanced/*.scala ${simulation} -Dusers=${users}

Thanks by advance on any help

Ludovic

Hi Ludovic,

My fault, the documentation was wrong: jvmArgs is a List, so it follows standard the standard maven configuration convention.

You should write:

-Dusers=${users}

Let me know if that works.

Cheers,

Steph

2012/6/13 Ludovic Mercier <ludovic.mercier.lm@gmail.com>

Just have a try and all works fine.

I see a little regression on the reports.
On 1.1.6 Active Sessions along the Simulation, I had some filters enabled that are not in 1.2.1 , is there a little mistake ?

2012/6/13 Ludovic Mercier <ludovic.mercier.lm@gmail.com>

Just have a try and all works fine.

Great news!

I see a little regression on the reports.
On 1.1.6 Active Sessions along the Simulation, I had some filters enabled that are not in 1.2.1 , is there a little mistake ?

Yep, it is known!
https://github.com/excilys/gatling-highcharts/issues/5

Will be fixed in 1.2.2. By then, you can just replace highcharts.js and highstock.js files in js directory with versions from 1.2.0 (or 1.1.6).

Cheers,

Steph