Yesterday I tried to migrate from Gatling 1.2.5 to 1.5.1 due to the use of Jenkins Gatling plugin (require the generation of a file name global_stats.json).
The problem may be a trouble on versions in pom.xml files but I can’t find out what’s wrong. So I ask for your help.
You can find the sources and mvn logs in the attached file trace.zip.
Problem is :
- when running I’ve got this error (more log in zip file) :
PluginContainerException: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing com.excilys.ebi.gatling:gatling-maven-plugin:1.5.1:execute: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.codehaus.plexus.util.SelectorUtils.matchPatternStart(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Z)Z
- when I remove the dependency to hightcharts, the test run (but, of course, report generation fails).
I’ve the same trouble with the demo : email@example.com:excilys/gatling-maven-plugin-demo.git on the commit using version 1.4.6.
- all the version from 1.4.5 t 1.5.1 (same error)
- dropping maven repo cache
- using maven 3.0.4 or 3.0.5
I was only able to run the demo on the master branch. But this is the one using milestone of Gatling 2. I prefer not to use milestone.
traces.zip (22.1 KB)