No request or response data JSON files created after importing a Har file created in Chrome

Gatling version: 3.11.3 (must be up to date)
Gatling flavor: java kotlin scala javascript typescript
Gatling build tool: maven gradle sbt bundle npm

Hello Gatling Community,

I am new to Gatling and not sure if I have the concepts of the recorder creating resource data correct.
I created a har file in Chrome and then imported the file into my java project using the Gatling recorder(I have tried importing file in all versions from v3.8 through v3.11) and it creates a .java file with statements like:

.exec(
  http("request_8")
    .get("/quote-api/api/auth/active-states")
    .headers(headers_1)
    .resources(
      http("request_9")
        .get("/quote-api/api/quote/canAccessQuote/985e7615-e99d-4fe1-bdff-29375413aca5")
        .headers(headers_1)
    )

I was expecting that the recorder would create .json files to correspond with the requests in the java file similar to what I saw in the “computerdatabase” demo project.
But all I get out of the import of the Har file is the .java file. When I went through the demo “computerdatabase” example, there were many xx.request.json files in the projects resources folder. I can see the request and response data in the actual har file before I import it.
Am I missing something? Where are the files request json files? Are there special parameters I need to setup in the recorders before importing the har file?
I have tried to importing har file directly into Intellij project as well as just into a folder on my Windows machine, but in all cases, all I get is the .java file.

ANY HELP WOULD BE WELCOME…

Timmer

Are you referring to request or to response bodies?
If the latter, the Recorder would only generate them if your HAR includes them AND you’ve checked the necessary checkbox.

Hello slandelle,
Yes that is exactly what I am referring to. I later went back and used the v3.8.4 recorder and tried to select ALL possible options and I can see where there are .json files for the responses, but not the requests in a folder called “gatling_v384\user-files\resources” which is where that version of Gatling was installed.
So I am not sure or did not find in the documentation a flag to set to force the creation of those files for the request and responses. Since the java file created is using the files, I would expect the recorder to create those files automatically otherwise the java file could not execute.
And whatever flag I need to set in the recorder, does it work the same for all versions of Gatling including v3.11?

Thanks,
Timmer

Could you please provide your HAR file?

Hello slandelle,
Cannot upload the HAR file, I am getting a message, either from my company’s security or the forum that I can only update picture format files. I tried renaming . jpg just to send to you and received a message that the size could not be determined so it could not upload.

So, not sure how to upload the Har file since it seems as this forum/board is not allowing the file type. How to upload the har?

Timmer

This forum only supports pictures.
Please use a file sharing platform.

For example https://filebin.net/. Or GitHub.

Hello slandelle,
Unfortunately my companies security does not allow me to do this. Is there particular information you would like to know, in terms of what is in the .har file?
I can see that the har file has request and response data thoughout.
Example:

{“log”: {“version”: “1.1”,“creator”: {},“browser”: {},“pages”: [{“startedDateTime”: “2024-07-01T20:44:12.107+00:00”,“id”: “4F0E917FDA3C9FA98C93784F1471D063”,“pageTimings”: {“onContentLoad”: 0,“onLoad”: -1},“comment”: “Create by Har Utils”}],“entries”: [{“pageref”: “4F0E917FDA3C9FA98C93784F1471D063”,“startedDateTime”: “2024-07-01T20:39:32.599+00:00”,“time”: 150,“request”: {“method”: “GET”,“url”: “XXXp://xxx-qa2.xxx.pri/quote/“,“XXXpVersion”: “XXXp/1.1”,“cookies”: ,“headers”: [{“name”: “Upgrade-Insecure-Requests”,“value”: “1”},{“name”: “User-Agent”,“value”: “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/125.0.0.0 Safari/537.36”}],“queryString”: ,“postData”: {“params”: },“headersSize”: -1,“bodySize”: -1,“comment”: “”},“response”: {“status”: 200,“statusText”: “”,“XXXpVersion”: “XXXp/1.1”,“cookies”: ,“headers”: [{“name”: “Accept-Ranges”,“value”: “bytes”},{“name”: “Cache-Control”,“value”: “no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate”},{“name”: “Connection”,“value”: “keep-alive”},{“name”: “Content-Language”,“value”: “en-US”},{“name”: “Content-Length”,“value”: “663”},{“name”: “Content-Type”,“value”: “text/html;charset=UTF-8”},{“name”: “Date”,“value”: “Mon, 01 Jul 2024 20:44:06 GMT”},{“name”: “Last-Modified”,“value”: “Mon, 01 Jul 2024 05:16:46 GMT”},{“name”: “Server”,“value”: “nginx/1.12.2”},{“name”: “Vary”,“value”: “Origin\nAccess-Control-Request-Method\nAccess-Control-Request-Headers”}],“content”: {“size”: 394,“mimeType”: “text/html”,“text”: “\n\n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n RQR\n \n \n \n \n

\n \n \n \n\n”},“redirectURL”: “”,“headersSize”: -1,“bodySize”: -1},“cache”: {},“timings”: {“blocked”: -1,“dns”: 0,“connect”: 21,“send”: 81,“wait”: 1,“receive”: 68,“ssl”: -1}},{“pageref”: “4F0E917FDA3C9FA98C93784F1471D063”,“startedDateTime”: “2024-07-01T20:39:32.693+00:00”,“time”: 73,“request”: {“method”: “GET”,“url”: “XXXp://xxx-qa2.xxx.pri/quote/assets/index-7fbd31b3.js”,“XXXpVersion”: “XXXp/1.1”,“cookies”: ,“headers”: [{“name”: “Referer”,“value”: “XXXp://xxx-qa2.xxx.pri/quote/”},{“name”: “Origin”,“value”: “XXXp://xxx-qa2.xxx.pri”},{“name”: “User-Agent”,“value”: “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/125.0.0.0 Safari/537.36”}],“queryString”: ,“postData”: {“params”: },“headersSize”: -1,“bodySize”: -1,“comment”: “”},“response”: {“status”: 200,“statusText”: “”,“XXXpVersion”: “XXXp/1.1”,“cookies”: ,“headers”: [{“name”: “Date”,“value”: “Mon, 01 Jul 2024 20:44:07 GMT”},{“name”: “Last-Modified”,“value”: “Mon, 01 Jul 2024 05:16:46 GMT”},{“name”: “Server”,“value”: “nginx/1.12.2”},{“name”: “Vary”,“value”: “Origin, Access-Control-Request-Method, Access-Control-Request-Headers”},{“name”: “Content-Type”,“value”: “text/javascript”},{“name”: “Cache-Control”,“value”: “no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate”},{“name”: “Connection”,“value”: “keep-alive”},{“name”: “Accept-Ranges”,“value”: “bytes”},{“name”: “Content-Length”,“value”: “2776737”}],“content”: {“size”: 365,“mimeType”: “text/javascript”,“text”: “var Bz=Object.defineProperty;var Nz=(t,e,n)=>e in t?Bz(t,e,{enumerable:!0,configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:n}):t[e]=n;var l3=(t,e,n)=>(Nz(t,typeof e!=“symbol”?e+””:e,n),n);(function(){const e=document.createElement(“link”).relList;if(e&&e.supports&&e.supports(“modulepreload”))return;for(const i of document.querySelectorAll(‘link[rel=“modulepreload”]’))r(i);new MutationObserver(i=>{for(const s of i)if(s.type===“childList”)for(const a of s.addedNodes)a.tagName===“LINK”&&a.rel===“modulepreload”&&r(a)}).observe(document,{childList:!0,subtree:!0});function n(i){const s={};return i.integrity&&(s.integrity=i.integrity),i.referrerPolicy&&(s.referrerPolicy=i.referrerPolicy),i.crossOrigin===“use-credentials”?s.credentials=“include”:i.crossOrigin===“anonymous”?s.credentials=“omit”:s.credentials=“same-origin”,s}function r(i){if(i.ep)return;i.ep=!0;const s=n(i);fetch(i.href,s)}})();function Ja(t,e){const n=Object.create(null),r=t.split(“,”);for(let i=0;i<r.length;i++)n[r[i]]=!0;return e?i=>!!n[i.toLowerCase()]:i=>!!n[i]}const Te={},R0=,M4=()=>{},Uz=()=>!1,qz=/^on[^a-z]/,w7=t=>qz.test(t),Xa=t=>t.startsWith(“onUpdate:”),We=Object.assign,el=(t,e)=>{const n=t.indexOf(e);n>-1&&t.splice(n,1)},jz=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,ve=(t,e)=>jz.call(t,e),D2=Array.isArray,D0=t=>M7(t)===“[object Map]”,of=t=>M7(t)===“[object Set]”,ee=t=>typeof t==“function”,Be=t=>typeof t==“string”,tl=t=>typeof t==“symbol”,Ae=t=>t!==null&&typeof t==“object”,uf=t=>Ae(t)&&ee(t.then)&&ee(t.catch),df=Object.prototype.toString,M7=t=>df.call(t),Kz=t=>M7(t).slice(8,-1),ff=t=>M7(t)===“[object Object]”,nl=t=>Be(t)&&t!==“NaN”&&t[0]!==“-”&&“”+parseInt(t,10)===t,e7=Ja(“,key,ref,ref_for,ref_key,onVnodeBeforeMount,onVnodeMounted,onVnodeBeforeUpdate,onVnodeUpdated,onVnodeBeforeUnmount,onVnodeUnmounted”),H7=t=>{const e=Object.create(null);return n=>e[n]||(e[n]=t(n))},Gz=/-(\w)/g,G4=H7(t=>t.replace(Gz,(e,n)=>n?n.toUpperCase():“”)),Wz=/\B([A-Z])/g,i0=H7(t=>t.replace(Wz,“-$1”).toLowerCase()),L7=H7(t=>t.charAt(0).toUpperCase()+t.slice(1)),t7=H7(t=>t?on${L7(t)}:“”),C8=(t,e)=>!Object.is(t,e),zi=(t,e)=>{for(let n=0;n<t.length;n++)tn},c7=(t,e,n)=>{Object.defineProperty(t,e,{configurable:!0,enumerable:!1,value:n})},Qz=t=>{const e=parseFloat(t);return isNaN(e)?t:e},Zz=t=>{const e=Be(t)?Number(t):NaN;return isNaN(e)?t:e};let Yo;const Gi=()=>Yo||(Yo=typeof globalThis<“u”?globalThis:typeof self<“u”?self:typeof window<“u”?window:typeof global<“u”?global:{});function W0(t){if(D2(t)){const e={};for(let n=0;n<t.length;n++){const r=t[n],i=Be(r)?eV(r):W0(r);if(i)for(const s in i)e[s]=i[s]}return e}else{if(Be(t))return t;if(Ae(t))return t}}const Yz=/;(?![^(]))/g,Jz=/:([^]+)/,Xz=//[^]?\//g;function eV(t){const e={};return t.replace(Xz,“”).split(Yz).forEach(n=>{if(n){const r=n.split(Jz);r.length>1&&(e[r[0].trim()]=r[1].trim())}}),e}function n2(t){let e=“”;if(Be(t))e=t;else if(D2(t))for(let n=0;n<t.length;n++){const r=n2(t[n]);r&&(e+=r+" “)}else if(Ae(t))for(const n in t)t[n]&&(e+=n+” “);return e.trim()}function Z3(t){if(!t)return null;let{class:e,style:n}=t;return e&&!Be(e)&&(t.class=n2(e)),n&&(t.style=W0(n)),t}const tV=“itemscope,allowfullscreen,formnovalidate,ismap,nomodule,novalidate,readonly”,nV=Ja(tV);function hf(t){return!!t||t===”“}const Q=t=>Be(t)?t:t==null?”“:D2(t)||Ae(t)&&(t.toString===df||!ee(t.toString))?JSON.stringify(t,pf,2):String(t),pf=(t,e)=>e&&e.__v_isRef?pf(t,e.value):D0(e)?{[Map(${e.size})]:[…e.entries()].reduce((n,[r,i])=>(n[${r} =>]=i,n),{})}:of(e)?{[Set(${e.size})]:[…e.values()]}:Ae(e)&&!D2(e)&&!ff(e)?String(e):e;let Q3;class mf{constructor(e=!1){this.detached=e,this._active=!0,this.effects=,this.cleanups=,this.parent=Q3,!e&&Q3&&(this.index=(Q3.scopes||(Q3.scopes=)).push(this)-1)}get active(){return this._active}run(e){if(this._active){const n=Q3;try{return Q3=this,e()}finally{Q3=n}}}on(){Q3=this}off(){Q3=this.parent}stop(e){if(this._active){let n,r;for(n=0,r=this.effects.length;n<r;n++)this.effects[n].stop();for(n=0,r=this.cleanups.length;n<r;n++)this.cleanupsn;if(this.scopes)for(n=0,r=this.scopes.length;n<r;n++)this.scopes[n].stop(!0);if(!this.detached&&this.parent&&!e){const i=this.parent.scopes.pop();i&&i!==this&&(this.parent.scopes[this.index]=i,i.index=this.index)}this.parent=void 0,this._active=!1}}}function vf(t){return new mf(t)}function rV(t,e=Q3){e&&e.active&&e.effects.push(t)}function gf(){return Q3}function sV(t){Q3&&Q3.cleanups.push(t)}const rl=t=>{const e=new Set(t);return e.w=0,e.n=0,e},yf=t=>(t.w&h6)>0,bf=t=>(t.n&h6)>0,iV=({deps:t})=>{if(t.length)for(let e=0;e<t.length;e++)t[e].w|=h6},aV=t=>{const{deps:e}=t;if(e.length){let n=0;for(let r=0;r<e.length;r++){const i=e[r];yf(i)&&!bf(i)?i.delete(t):e[n++]=i,i.w&=~h6,i.n&=~h6}e.length=n}},o7=new WeakMap;let a8=0,h6=1;const Wi=30;let z4;const e0=Symbol(”“),Qi=Symbol(”“);class sl{constructor(e,n=null,r){this.fn=e,this.scheduler=n,this.active=!0,this.deps=,this.parent=void 0,rV(this,r)}run(){if(!this.active)return this.fn();let e=z4,n=d6;for(;e;){if(e===this)return;e=e.parent}try{return this.parent=z4,z4=this,d6=!0,h6=1<<++a8,a8<=Wi?iV(this):Jo(this),this.fn()}finally{a8<=Wi&&aV(this),h6=1<<–a8,z4=this.parent,d6=n,this.parent=void 0,this.deferStop&&this.stop()}}stop(){z4===this?this.deferStop=!0:this.active&&(Jo(this),this.onStop&&this.onStop(),this.active=!1)}}function Jo(t){const{deps:e}=t;if(e.length){for(let n=0;n<e.length;n++)e[n].delete(t);e.length=0}}let d6=!0;const Cf=;function Q0(){Cf.push(d6),d6=!1}function Z0(){const t=Cf.pop();d6=t===void 0?!0:t}function N3(t,e,n){if(d6&&z4){let r=o7.get(t);r||o7.set(t,r=new Map);let i=r.get(n);i||r.set(n,i=rl()),zf(i)}}function zf(t,e){let n=!1;a8<=Wi?bf(t)||(t.n|=h6,n=!yf(t)):n=!t.has(z4),n&&(t.add(z4),z4.deps.push(t))}function Ht(t,e,n,r,i,s){const a=o7.get(t);if(!a)return;let c=;if(e===“clear”)c=[…a.values()];else if(n===“length”&&D2(t)){const o=Number(r);a.forEach((u,f)=>{(f===“length”||f>=o)&&c.push(u)})}else switch(n!==void 0&&c.push(a.get(n)),e){case"add”:D2(t)?nl(n)&&c.push(a.get(“length”)):(c.push(a.get(e0)),D0(t)&&c.push(a.get(Qi)));break;case"delete":D2(t)||(c.push(a.get(e0)),D0(t)&&c.push(a.get(Qi)));break;case"set":D0(t)&&c.push(a.get(e0));break}if(c.length===1)c[0]&&Zi(c[0]);else{const o=;for(const u of c)u&&o.push(…u);Zi(rl(o))}}function Zi(t,e){const n=D2(t)?t:[…t];for(const r of n)r.computed&&Xo(r);for(const r of n)r.computed||Xo(r)}function Xo(t,e){(t!==z4||t.allowRecurse)&&(t.scheduler?t.scheduler():t.run())}function lV(t,e){var n;return(n=o7.get(t))==null?void 0:n.get(e)}const cV=Ja(“proto,__v_isRef,__isVue”),Vf=new Set(Object.getOwnPropertyNames(Symbol).filter(t=>t!==“arguments”&&t!==“caller”).map(t=>Symbol[t]).filter(tl)),oV=il(),uV=il(!1,!0),dV=il(!0),e9=fV();function fV(){const t={};return[“includes”,“indexOf”,“lastIndexOf”].forEach(e=>{t[e]=function(…n){const r=de(this);for(let s=0,a=this.length;s<a;s++)N3(r,“get”,s+“”);const i=re;return i===-1||i===!1?re:i}}),[“push”,“pop”,“shift”,“unshift”,“splice”].forEach(e=>{t[e]=function(…n){Q0();const r=de(this)[e].apply(this,n);return Z0(),r}}),t}function hV(t){const e=de(this);return N3(e,“has”,t),e.hasOwnProperty(t)}function il(t=!1,e=!1){return function(r,i,s){if(i===“__v_isReactive”)return!t;if(i===“__v_isReadonly”)return t;if(i===“__v_isShallow”)return e;if(i===“__v_raw”&&s===(t?e?OV:Sf:e?Lf:Hf).get(r))return r;const a=D2(r);if(!t){if(a&&ve(e9,i))return Reflect.get(e9,i,s);if(i===“hasOwnProperty”)return hV}const c=Reflect.get(r,i,s);return(tl(i)?Vf.has(i):cV(i))||(t||N3(r,“get”,i),e)?c:W2(c)?a&&nl(i)?c:c.value:Ae(c)?t?cl(c):I4(c):c}}const pV=wf(),mV=wf(!0);function wf(t=!1){return function(n,r,i,s){let a=n[r];if(B0(a)&&W2(a)&&!W2(i))return!1;if(!t&&(!u7(i)&&!B0(i)&&(a=de(a),i=de(i)),!D2(n)&&W2(a)&&!W2(i)))return a.value=i,!0;const c=D2(n)&&nl(r)?Number(r)<n.length:ve(n,r),o=Reflect.set(n,r,i,s);return n===de(s)&&(c?C8(i,a)&&Ht(n,“set”,r,i):Ht(n,“add”,r,i)),o}}function vV(t,e){const n=ve(t,e);t[e];const r=Reflect.deleteProperty(t,e);return r&&n&&Ht(t,“delete”,e,void 0),r}function gV(t,e){const n=Reflect.has(t,e);return(!tl(e)||!Vf.has(e))&&N3(t,“has”,e),n}function yV(t){return N3(t,“iterate”,D2(t)?“length”:e0),Reflect.ownKeys(t)}const Mf={get:oV,set:pV,deleteProperty:vV,has:gV,ownKeys:yV},bV={get:dV,set(t,e){return!0},deleteProperty(t,e){return!0}},CV=We({},Mf,{get:uV,set:mV}),al=t=>t,S7=t=>Reflect.getPrototypeOf(t);function Fr(t,e,n=!1,r=!1){t=t.__v_raw;const i=de(t),s=de(e);n||(e!==s&&N3(i,“get”,e),N3(i,“get”,s));const{has:a}=S7(i),c=r?al:n?ul:z8;if(a.call(i,e))return c(t.get(e));if(a.call(i,s))return c(t.get(s));t!==i&&t.get(e)}function $r(t,e=!1){const n=this.__v_raw,r=de(n),i=de(t);return e||(t!==i&&N3(r,“has”,t),N3(r,“has”,i)),t===i?n.has(t):n.has(t)||n.has(i)}function Br(t,e=!1){return t=t.__v_raw,!e&&N3(de(t),“iterate”,e0),Reflect.get(t,“size”,t)}function t9(t){t=de(t);const e=de(this);return S7(e).has.call(e,t)||(e.add(t),Ht(e,“add”,t,t)),this}function n9(t,e){e=de(e);const n=de(this),{has:r,get:i}=S7(n);let s=r.call(n,t);s||(t=de(t),s=r.call(n,t));const a=i.call(n,t);return n.set(t,e),s?C8(e,a)&&Ht(n,“set”,t,e):Ht(n,“add”,t,e),this}function r9(t){const e=de(this),{has:n,get:r}=S7(e);let i=n.call(e,t);i||(t=de(t),i=n.call(e,t)),r&&r.call(e,t);const s=e.delete(t);return i&&Ht(e,“delete”,t,void 0),s}function s9(){const t=de(this),e=t.size!==0,n=t.clear();return e&&Ht(t,“clear”,void 0,void 0),n}function Nr(t,e){return function(r,i){const s=this,a=s.__v_raw,c=de(a),o=e?al:t?ul:z8;return!t&&N3(c,“iterate”,e0),a.forEach((u,f)=>r.call(i,o(u),o(f),s))}}function Ur(t,e,n){return function(…r){const i=this.__v_raw,s=de(i),a=D0(s),c=t===“entries”||t===Symbol.iterator&&a,o=t===“keys”&&a,u=it,f=n?al:e?ul:z8;return!e&&N3(s,“iterate”,o?Qi:e0),{next(){const{value:p,done:g}=u.next();return g?{value:p,done:g}:{value:c?[f(p[0]),f(p[1])]:f(p),done:g}},Symbol.iterator{return this}}}}function Gt(t){return function(…e){return t===“delete”?!1:this}}function zV(){const t={get(s){return Fr(this,s)},get size(){return Br(this)},has:$r,add:t9,set:n9,delete:r9,clear:s9,forEach:Nr(!1,!1)},e={get(s){return Fr(this,s,!1,!0)},get size(){return Br(this)},has:$r,add:t9,set:n9,delete:r9,clear:s9,forEach:Nr(!1,!0)},n={get(s){return Fr(this,s,!0)},get size(){return Br(this,!0)},has(s){return $r.call(this,s,!0)},add:Gt(“add”),set:Gt(“set”),delete:Gt(“delete”),clear:Gt(“clear”),forEach:Nr(!0,!1)},r={get(s){return Fr(this,s,!0,!0)},get size(){return Br(this,!0)},has(s){return $r.call(this,s,!0)},add:Gt(“add”),set:Gt(“set”),delete:Gt(“delete”),clear:Gt(“clear”),forEach:Nr(!0,!0)};return[“keys”,“values”,“entries”,Symbol.iterator].forEach(s=>{t[s]=Ur(s,!1,!1),n[s]=Ur(s,!0,!1),e[s]=Ur(s,!1,!0),r[s]=Ur(s,!0,!0)}),[t,n,e,r]}const[VV,wV,MV,HV]=zV();function ll(t,e){const n=e?t?HV:MV:t?wV:VV;return(r,i,s)=>i===“__v_isReactive”?!t:i===“__v_isReadonly”?t:i===“__v_raw”?r:Reflect.get(ve(n,i)&&i in r?n:r,i,s)}const LV={get:ll(!1,!1)},SV={get:ll(!1,!0)},IV={get:ll(!0,!1)},Hf=new WeakMap,Lf=new WeakMap,Sf=new WeakMap,OV=new WeakMap;function kV(t){switch(t){case"Object":case"Array":return 1;case"Map":case"Set":case"WeakMap":case"WeakSet":return 2;default:return 0}}function AV(t){return t.__v_skip||!Object.isExtensible(t)?0:kV(Kz(t))}function I4(t){return B0(t)?t:ol(t,!1,Mf,LV,Hf)}function If(t){return ol(t,!1,CV,SV,Lf)}function cl(t){return ol(t,!0,bV,IV,Sf)}function ol(t,e,n,r,i){if(!Ae(t)||t.__v_raw&&!(e&&t.__v_isReactive))return t;const s=i.get(t);if(s)return s;const a=AV(t);if(a===0)return t;const c=new Proxy(t,a===2?r:n);return i.set(t,c),c}function Vt(t){return B0(t)?Vt(t.__v_raw):!!(t&&t.__v_isReactive)}function B0(t){return!!(t&&t.__v_isReadonly)}function u7(t){return!!(t&&t.__v_isShallow)}function Of(t){return Vt(t)||B0(t)}function de(t){const e=t&&t.__v_raw;return e?de(e):t}function b5(t){return c7(t,“__v_skip”,!0),t}const z8=t=>Ae(t)?I4(t):t,ul=t=>Ae(t)?cl(t):t;function kf(t){d6&&z4&&(t=de(t),zf(t.dep||(t.dep=rl())))}function Af(t,e){t=de(t);const n=t.dep;n&&Zi(n)}function W2(t){return!!(t&&t.__v_isRef===!0)}function U(t){return Pf(t,!1)}function PV(t){return Pf(t,!0)}function Pf(t,e){return W2(t)?t:new EV(t,e)}class EV{constructor(e,n){this.__v_isShallow=n,this.dep=void 0,this.__v_isRef=!0,this._rawValue=n?e:de(e),this._value=n?e:z8(e)}get value(){return kf(this),this._value}set value(e){const n=this.__v_isShallow||u7(e)||B0(e);e=n?e:de(e),C8(e,this._rawValue)&&(this._rawValue=e,this._value=n?e:z8(e),Af(this))}}function V(t){return W2(t)?t.value:t}const xV={get:(t,e,n)=>V(Reflect.get(t,e,n)),set:(t,e,n,r)=>{const i=t[e];return W2(i)&&!W2(n)?(i.value=n,!0):Reflect.set(t,e,n,r)}};function Ef(t){return Vt(t)?t:new Proxy(t,xV)}function TV(t){const e=D2(t)?new Array(t.length):{};for(const n in t)e[n]=xf(t,n);return e}class _V{constructor(e,n,r){this._object=e,this._key=n,this._defaultValue=r,this.__v_isRef=!0}get value(){const e=this._object[this._key];return e===void 0?this._defaultValue:e}set value(e){this._object[this._key]=e}get dep(){return lV(de(this._object),this._key)}}class RV{constructor(e){this._getter=e,this.__v_isRef=!0,this.__v_isReadonly=!0}get value(){return this._getter()}}function DV(t,e,n){return W2(t)?t:ee(t)?new RV(t):Ae(t)&&arguments.length>1?xf(t,e,n):U(t)}function xf(t,e,n){const r=t[”},“redirectURL”: “”,“headersSize”: -1,“bodySize”: -1},“cache”: {},“timings”: {“blocked”: -1,“dns”: -1,“connect”: -1,“send”: 0,“wait”: 1,“receive”: 72,“ssl”: -1}},{“pageref”: “4F0E917FDA3C9FA98C93784F1471D063”,“startedDateTime”: “2024-07-01T20:39:32.704+00:00”,“time”: 68,“request”: {“method”: “GET”,“url”: “XXXp://xxx-qa2.xxx.pri/quote/assets/index-6713d6f3.css",“XXXpVersion”: “XXXp/1.1”,“cookies”: ,“headers”: [{“name”: “Referer”,“value”: “XXXp://xxx-qa2.xxx.pri/quote/”},{"name”: “User-Agent”,“value”: “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/125.0.0.0 Safari/537.36”}],“queryString”: ,“postData”: {“params”: },“headersSize”: -1,“bodySize”: -1,“comment”: “”},“response”: {“status”: 200,“statusText”: “”,“XXXpVersion”: “XXXp/1.1”,“cookies”: ,“headers”: [{“name”: “Date”,“value”: “Mon, 01 Jul 2024 20:44:07 GMT”},{“name”: “Last-Modified”,“value”: “Mon, 01 Jul 2024 05:16:46 GMT”},{“name”: “Server”,“value”: “nginx/1.12.2”},{“name”: “Vary”,“value”: “Origin, Access-Control-Request-Method, Access-Control-Request-Headers”},{“name”: “Content-Type”,“value”: “text/css”},{“name”: “Cache-Control”,“value”: “no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate”},{“name”: “Connection”,“value”: “keep-alive”},{“name”: “Accept-Ranges”,“value”: “bytes”},{“name”: “Content-Length”,“value”: “520002”}],“content”: {“size”: 357,“mimeType”: “text/css”,“text”: “@font-face{font-family:primeicons;font-display:block;src:url(/quote/assets/primeicons-ce852338.eot);src:url(/quote/assets/primeicons-ce852338.eot?#iefix) format(“embedded-opentype”),url(/quote/assets/primeicons-3824be50.woff2) format(“woff2”),url(/quote/assets/primeicons-90a58d3a.woff) format(“woff”),url(/quote/assets/primeicons-131bc3bf.ttf) format(“truetype”),url(/quote/assets/primeicons-5e10f102.svg?#primeicons) format(“svg”);font-weight:400;font-style:normal}.pi{font-family:primeicons;speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;display:inline-block;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale}.pi:before{–webkit-backface-visibility:hidden;backface-visibility:hidden}.pi-fw{width:1.28571429em;text-align:center}.pi-spin{-webkit-animation:fa-spin 2s infinite linear;animation:fa-spin 2s infinite linear}@-webkit-keyframes fa-spin{0%{-webkit-transform:rotate(0deg);transform:rotate(0)}to{-webkit-transform:rotate(359deg);transform:rotate(359deg)}}@keyframes fa-spin{0%{-webkit-transform:rotate(0deg);transform:rotate(0)}to{-webkit-transform:rotate(359deg);transform:rotate(359deg)}}.pi-eraser:before{content:“”}.pi-stopwatch:before{content:“”}.pi-verified:before{content:“”}.pi-delete-left:before{content:“”}.pi-hourglass:before{content:“”}.pi-truck:before{content:“”}.pi-wrench:before{content:“”}.pi-microphone:before{content:“”}.pi-megaphone:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-right-arrow-left:before{content:“”}.pi-bitcoin:before{content:“”}.pi-file-edit:before{content:“”}.pi-language:before{content:“”}.pi-file-export:before{content:“”}.pi-file-import:before{content:“”}.pi-file-word:before{content:“”}.pi-gift:before{content:“”}.pi-cart-plus:before{content:“”}.pi-thumbs-down-fill:before{content:“”}.pi-thumbs-up-fill:before{content:“”}.pi-arrows-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-calculator:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-alt-slash:before{content:“”}.pi-arrows-h:before{content:“”}.pi-arrows-v:before{content:“”}.pi-pound:before{content:“”}.pi-prime:before{content:“”}.pi-chart-pie:before{content:“”}.pi-reddit:before{content:“”}.pi-code:before{content:“”}.pi-sync:before{content:“”}.pi-shopping-bag:before{content:“”}.pi-server:before{content:“”}.pi-database:before{content:“”}.pi-hashtag:before{content:“”}.pi-bookmark-fill:before{content:“”}.pi-filter-fill:before{content:“”}.pi-heart-fill:before{content:“”}.pi-flag-fill:before{content:“”}.pi-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-circle-fill:before{content:“”}.pi-bolt:before{content:“”}.pi-history:before{content:“”}.pi-box:before{content:“”}.pi-at:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-up-right:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-up-left:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-down-left:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-down-right:before{content:“”}.pi-telegram:before{content:“”}.pi-stop-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-stop:before{content:“”}.pi-whatsapp:before{content:“”}.pi-building:before{content:“”}.pi-qrcode:before{content:“”}.pi-car:before{content:“”}.pi-instagram:before{content:“”}.pi-linkedin:before{content:“”}.pi-send:before{content:“”}.pi-slack:before{content:“”}.pi-sun:before{content:“”}.pi-moon:before{content:“”}.pi-vimeo:before{content:“”}.pi-youtube:before{content:“”}.pi-flag:before{content:“”}.pi-wallet:before{content:“”}.pi-map:before{content:“”}.pi-link:before{content:“”}.pi-credit-card:before{content:“”}.pi-discord:before{content:“”}.pi-percentage:before{content:“”}.pi-euro:before{content:“”}.pi-book:before{content:“”}.pi-shield:before{content:“”}.pi-paypal:before{content:“”}.pi-amazon:before{content:“”}.pi-phone:before{content:“”}.pi-filter-slash:before{content:“”}.pi-facebook:before{content:“”}.pi-github:before{content:“”}.pi-twitter:before{content:“”}.pi-step-backward-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-step-forward-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-forward:before{content:“”}.pi-backward:before{content:“”}.pi-fast-backward:before{content:“”}.pi-fast-forward:before{content:“”}.pi-pause:before{content:“”}.pi-play:before{content:“”}.pi-compass:before{content:“”}.pi-id-card:before{content:“”}.pi-ticket:before{content:“”}.pi-file-o:before{content:“”}.pi-reply:before{content:“”}.pi-directions-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-directions:before{content:“”}.pi-thumbs-up:before{content:“”}.pi-thumbs-down:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-numeric-down-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-numeric-up-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-alpha-down-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-alpha-up-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-numeric-down:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-numeric-up:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-alpha-down:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-alpha-up:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-amount-up:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-amount-down:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-amount-down-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-amount-up-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-palette:before{content:“”}.pi-undo:before{content:“”}.pi-desktop:before{content:“”}.pi-sliders-v:before{content:“”}.pi-sliders-h:before{content:“”}.pi-search-plus:before{content:“”}.pi-search-minus:before{content:“”}.pi-file-excel:before{content:“”}.pi-file-pdf:before{content:“”}.pi-check-square:before{content:“”}.pi-chart-line:before{content:“”}.pi-user-edit:before{content:“”}.pi-exclamation-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-android:before{content:“”}.pi-google:before{content:“”}.pi-apple:before{content:“”}.pi-microsoft:before{content:“”}.pi-heart:before{content:“”}.pi-mobile:before{content:“”}.pi-tablet:before{content:“”}.pi-key:before{content:“”}.pi-shopping-cart:before{content:“”}.pi-comments:before{content:“”}.pi-comment:before{content:“”}.pi-briefcase:before{content:“”}.pi-bell:before{content:“”}.pi-paperclip:before{content:“”}.pi-share-alt:before{content:“”}.pi-envelope:before{content:“”}.pi-volume-down:before{content:“”}.pi-volume-up:before{content:“”}.pi-volume-off:before{content:“”}.pi-eject:before{content:“”}.pi-money-bill:before{content:“”}.pi-images:before{content:“”}.pi-image:before{content:“”}.pi-sign-in:before{content:“”}.pi-sign-out:before{content:“”}.pi-wifi:before{content:“”}.pi-sitemap:before{content:“”}.pi-chart-bar:before{content:“”}.pi-camera:before{content:“”}.pi-dollar:before{content:“”}.pi-lock-open:before{content:“”}.pi-table:before{content:“”}.pi-map-marker:before{content:“”}.pi-list:before{content:“”}.pi-eye-slash:before{content:“”}.pi-eye:before{content:“”}.pi-folder-open:before{content:“”}.pi-folder:before{content:“”}.pi-video:before{content:“”}.pi-inbox:before{content:“”}.pi-lock:before{content:“”}.pi-unlock:before{content:“”}.pi-tags:before{content:“”}.pi-tag:before{content:“”}.pi-power-off:before{content:“”}.pi-save:before{content:“”}.pi-question-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-question:before{content:“”}.pi-copy:before{content:“”}.pi-file:before{content:“”}.pi-clone:before{content:“”}.pi-calendar-times:before{content:“”}.pi-calendar-minus:before{content:“”}.pi-calendar-plus:before{content:“”}.pi-ellipsis-v:before{content:“”}.pi-ellipsis-h:before{content:“”}.pi-bookmark:before{content:“”}.pi-globe:before{content:“”}.pi-replay:before{content:“”}.pi-filter:before{content:“”}.pi-print:before{content:“”}.pi-align-right:before{content:“”}.pi-align-left:before{content:“”}.pi-align-center:before{content:“”}.pi-align-justify:before{content:“”}.pi-cog:before{content:“”}.pi-cloud-download:before{content:“”}.pi-cloud-upload:before{content:“”}.pi-cloud:before{content:“”}.pi-pencil:before{content:“”}.pi-users:before{content:“”}.pi-clock:before{content:“”}.pi-user-minus:before{content:“”}.pi-user-plus:before{content:“”}.pi-trash:before{content:“”}.pi-external-link:before{content:“”}.pi-window-maximize:before{content:“”}.pi-window-minimize:before{content:“”}.pi-refresh:before{content:“”}.pi-user:before{content:“”}.pi-exclamation-triangle:before{content:“”}.pi-calendar:before{content:“”}.pi-chevron-circle-left:before{content:“”}.pi-chevron-circle-down:before{content:“”}.pi-chevron-circle-right:before{content:“”}.pi-chevron-circle-up:before{content:“”}.pi-angle-double-down:before{content:“”}.pi-angle-double-left:before{content:“”}.pi-angle-double-right:before{content:“”}.pi-angle-double-up:before{content:“”}.pi-angle-down:before{content:“”}.pi-angle-left:before{content:“”}.pi-angle-right:before{content:“”}.pi-angle-up:before{content:“”}.pi-upload:before{content:“”}.pi-download:before{content:“”}.pi-ban:before{content:“”}.pi-star-fill:before{content:“”}.pi-star:before{content:“”}.pi-chevron-left:before{content:“”}.pi-chevron-right:before{content:“”}.pi-chevron-down:before{content:“”}.pi-chevron-up:before{content:“”}.pi-caret-left:before{content:“”}.pi-caret-right:before{content:“”}.pi-caret-down:before{content:“”}.pi-caret-up:before{content:“”}.pi-search:before{content:“”}.pi-check:before{content:“”}.pi-check-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-times:before{content:“”}.pi-times-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-plus:before{content:“”}.pi-plus-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-minus:before{content:“”}.pi-minus-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-circle-on:before{content:“”}.pi-circle-off:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-down:before{content:“”}.pi-sort-up:before{content:“”}.pi-sort:before{content:“”}.pi-step-backward:before{content:“”}.pi-step-forward:before{content:“”}.pi-th-large:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-down:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-left:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-right:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-up:before{content:“”}.pi-bars:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-circle-down:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-circle-left:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-circle-right:before{content:“”}.pi-arrow-circle-up:before{content:“”}.pi-info:before{content:“”}.pi-info-circle:before{content:“”}.pi-home:before{content:“”}.pi-spinner:before{content:“”}:root{–surface-a:#ffffff;–surface-b:#efefef;–surface-c:#e9ecef;–surface-d:#dee2e6;–surface-e:#ffffff;–surface-f:#ffffff;–text-color:#212529;–text-color-secondary:#6c757d;–primary-color:#007bff;–primary-color-text:#ffffff;–font-family:-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, Apple Color Emoji, Segoe UI Emoji, Segoe UI Symbol;–surface-0: #ffffff;–surface-50: #f9fafb;–surface-100: #f8f9fa;–surface-200: #e9ecef;–surface-300: #dee2e6;–surface-400: #ced4da;–surface-500: #adb5bd;–surface-600: #6c757d;–surface-700: #495057;–surface-800: #343a40;–surface-900: #212529;–gray-50: #f9fafb;–gray-100: #f8f9fa;–gray-200: #e9ecef;–gray-300: #dee2e6;–gray-400: #ced4da;–gray-500: #adb5bd;–gray-600: #6c757d;–gray-700: #495057;–gray-800: #343a40;–gray-900: #212529;–content-padding:1.25rem;–inline-spacing:.5rem;–border-radius:4px;–surface-ground:#efefef;–surface-section:#ffffff;–surface-card:#ffffff;–surface-overlay:#ffffff;–surface-border:#dee2e6;–surface-hover:#e9ecef;–focus-ring: 0 0 0 .2rem rgba(38, 143, 255, .5);–maskbg: rgba(0, 0, 0, .4);–highlight-bg: #007bff;–highlight-text-color: #ffffff;color-scheme:light}*{box-sizing:border-box}.p-component{font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif,“Apple Color Emoji”,“Segoe UI Emoji”,Segoe UI Symbol;font-size:1rem;font-weight:400}.p-component-overlay{background-color:#0006;transition-duration:.15s}.p-disabled,.p-component:disabled{opacity:.65}.p-error{color:#dc3545}.p-text-secondary{color:#6c757d}.pi{font-size:1rem}.p-icon{width:1rem;height:1rem}.p-link{font-size:1rem;font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif,“Apple Color Emoji”,“Segoe UI Emoji”,Segoe UI Symbol;border-radius:4px}.p-link:focus{outline:0 none;outline-offset:0;box-shadow:0 0 0 .2rem #268fff80}.p-component-overlay-enter{animation:p-component-overlay-enter-animation .15s forwards}.p-component-overlay-leave{animation:p-component-overlay-leave-animation .15s forwards}@keyframes p-component-overlay-enter-animation{0%{background-color:transparent}to{background-color:var(–maskbg)}}@keyframes p-component-overlay-leave-animation{0%{background-color:var(–maskbg)}to{background-color:transparent}}:root{–blue-50:#f3f8ff;–blue-100:#c5dcff;–blue-200:#97c1fe;–blue-300:#69a5fe;–blue-400:#3b8afd;–blue-500:#0d6efd;–blue-600:#0b5ed7;–blue-700:#094db1;–blue-800:#073d8b;–blue-900:#052c65;–green-50:#f4f9f6;–green-100:#c8e2d6;–green-200:#9ccbb5;–green-300:#70b595;–green-400:#459e74;–green-500:#198754;–green-600:#157347;–green-700:#125f3b;–green-800:#0e4a2e;–green-900:#0a3622;–yellow-50:#fffcf3;–yellow-100:#fff0c3;–yellow-200:#ffe494;–yellow-300:#ffd965;–yellow-400:#ffcd36;–yellow-500:#ffc107;–yellow-600:#d9a406;–yellow-700:#b38705;–yellow-800:#8c6a04;–yellow-900:#664d03;–cyan-50:#f3fcfe;–cyan-100:#c5f2”},“redirectURL”: “”,“headersSize”: -1,“bodySize”: -1},“cache”: {},“timings”: {“blocked”: -1,“dns”: -1,“connect”: -1,“send”: 0,“wait”: 0,“receive”: 68,“ssl”: -1}},

The actual Har file is 1MB of text

Timmer

Sorry but I can’t investigate without a proper valid HAR.

slandelle,
Had to manipulate a the part of the Har file I put in the post as guess there is a limit to the number of links (http…) I can put in my post.

Timmer

Hello Slandelle,
I ran the recorder from Intellij and do see response.json as I asked to save and validate response data to see if I would get files, but I still do NOT see any of the request .json files at all. What is happening?

Timmer

Timmer

You only have request body files if you do have HTTP request bodies. Are you sure your recoding involves some HTTP post requests, and not only GET ones?

Slandelle,
I will check the Har file to be sure. The way to validate that is I should have “method: post” in my Har file correct?

Timmer

Hello Slandelle, hope you had a great holiday if in the US. I can see at least 6 “method: post” calls in my har file which I assume is the type of request you are looking for. The rest of the calls appear to be “get”. With that in mind, I should see some requestxxxx.json files correct?

Timmer

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.