sbt plugin - copyLogbackXml and copyConfigFiles not working

I started with the gatling-sbt-plugin-demo project. I tweaked the config file to pull Gatling 2.2.0-M3. I successfully ran the tests that come with the project. I would assume all to be well at that point.

Then I tried using the commands for creating config files:

`
$ sbt copyConfigFiles
[info] Loading project definition from /Users/M47463/gatling-sbt-plugin-demo/project
[info] Set current project to gatling-sbt-plugin-demo (in build file:/Users/M47463/gatling-sbt-plugin-demo/)
[error] Gatling’s bundle not found, please add it to your dependencies.
[success] Total time: 0 s, completed Oct 6, 2015 2:31:01 PM

`

`
$ sbt copyLogbackXml
[info] Loading project definition from /Users/M47463/gatling-sbt-plugin-demo/project
[info] Set current project to gatling-sbt-plugin-demo (in build file:/Users/M47463/gatling-sbt-plugin-demo/)
[error] Gatling’s bundle not found, please add it to your dependencies.
java.util.NoSuchElementException: next on empty iterator

[error] (gatling:copyLogbackXml) java.util.NoSuchElementException: next on empty iterator
[error] Total time: 0 s, completed Oct 6, 2015 2:37:46 PM

`

I’m configured like this:

build.sbt

`
enablePlugins(GatlingPlugin)

scalaVersion := “2.11.7”

scalacOptions := Seq(

“-encoding”, “UTF-8”, “-target:jvm-1.7”, “-deprecation”,

“-feature”, “-unchecked”, “-language:implicitConversions”, “-language:postfixOps”)

libraryDependencies += “io.gatling.highcharts” % “gatling-charts-highcharts” % “2.2.0-M3” % “test”

libraryDependencies += “io.gatling” % “gatling-test-framework” % “2.2.0-M3” % “test”

`

project/plugins.sbt

`
addSbtPlugin(“io.gatling” % “gatling-sbt” % “2.1.7”)

addSbtPlugin(“com.typesafe.sbteclipse” % “sbteclipse-plugin” % “3.0.0”)
`

project/build.properties

`
sbt.version=0.13.8

`

Is it broken in 2.1.7 of the plugin, or am I really not configured properly?

Argh, it seems that bit went away when I migrated the documentation to gatling.io

add :

“io.gatling” % “gatling-bundle” % “2.1.7” % “test” artifacts (Artifact(“gatling-bundle”, “zip”, “zip”, “bundle”))

to your dependencies.

This won’t be necessary with Gatling 2.2.

Thanks. But I’m using 2.2.0-M3, and it is still necessary. Or did you mean 2.2 version of the sbt plugin?

Yep, if you don’t want to have that need for the bundle, you’ll need snapshot versions of both Gatling and the SBT plugin.
However, after the initial creation of those files, you can safely remove the bundle from your dependencies.

After 2.2 goes gold, I’ll take care of it. :slight_smile: