we must use gatling behind an outgoing proxy server (to access protected services).
I see only 2 options to do it:
- modify the code to use https://gatling.io/docs/2.3/http/http_protocol/#proxy-parameters
- use the useProxyProperties parameter in gatling.conf file
Am I correct?
I activated useProxyProperties, but I dont see a difference, i.e.:
- I put useProxyProperties = true
- I passed -Dhttp.proxyHost= -Dhttp.proxyPort= -Dhttps.proxyHost= -Dhttps.proxyPort= to java
- I also exported export https_proxy=‘http://:’ and export http_proxy=‘http://:’
but it didn’t change anything.
So how do I use useProxyProperties?