What's the latest on Kerberos support?

I’m setting up to load test an implementation of OpenAM (ForgeRock’s Identity and Access Management platform). One of the use cases is Kerberos authentication. It’s implementation is specifically NOT ntlm, and using ntlm apparently does not work, we have found out. Apparently it supports something that is more strictly Kerberos, whatever that means. I’m no expert on the subject.

What is the latest status on support for Kerberos support in Gatling? Does it support using something other than the logged in user? If so, is there a way to tell it to use the logged in user? Can someone point me to documentation on how to do it?

Thanks!

https://github.com/gatling/gatling/issues/3525

I have some old Gatling code that I inherited that uses .ntlmAuth(). They are using Gatling 2.2. I’d like to migrate them over to the latest, but the lack of NTLM support in 3.2 is a blocker.

I’d like to do what I can to help you get support back into the code base. I don’t know what I can do, personally, but I will help if I can. But please reach out to me and let me know what you need, and I will see if I can find a way of getting it for you.