Aggregated gatling report

Is there a way to aggregate simulation.log and create one report without using gatling bundle?

I am using gatling gradle plugin.

No. Gatling OSS is not meant for distributed tests, so aggregation is only available in the bundle, all the more as it involves passing files around.
Then, Gatling Enterprise/FrontLine has first class distributed tests support.

Thank you for the update.

Hello,
I would like to run distributed tests with Gatling OSS and Gradle by following this guide - Gatling - Scaling Out.
I’ve first added ./gradlew gatlingRun-testPlanName -Dgatling.charting.noReports=true when starting the tests on all nodes. Then I try aggregating them by running ./gradlew gatlingRun-testPlanName -Dgatling.directory.reportsOnly=results (presuming that all simulation log files are in the results directory). However, it didn’t work. The first call on all nodes generated report (but it shouldn’t), and the 2nd call actually ran the test and generated report for that particular test.
From what I’m reading above, seems like aggregating report is not possible at all with Gradle? Or do I need to specify separate tasks in order to make it work? Something like this:

task generateReport(type: JavaExec) {
//…
main = “io.gatling.app.Gatling”
args = [
“–report-only”, " file / folder name"
]
}

Hello,

Thanks so much for getting in touch. Distributed testing as described above is actually a Gatling Enterprise feature available on our Cloud, Self-Hosted, or Marketplace options. Unfortunately not available in our OSS version. If you’re interested in trying it out though I can set you up with a demo and a free trial to see if it meets your requirements. Feel free to email me at pdutka@gatling.io.

All the best,
Pete

Hello Pete,

I’m simply trying to mimic distributed load testing based on rough guide on Scaling-Out page. I’m aware that DLT is the Enterprise-only feature, but as described (which perfectly have sense) it is possible to achieve similar results on Gatling OSS. That’s my idea. Just want to figure out if it is at all possible together with Gradle and how to configure it?

Thanks,
Veljko