Cannot install gatling using docker-compose: getting error: pull access denied for gatlingcorp/frontline

I am trying to follow the docker-compose instructions at https://gatling.io/docs/enterprise/self-hosted/reference/current/installation/docker/#configuration

but getting error:

docker-compose up -d
[+] Running 1/1
 ✘ frontline Error                                                                                                                                                                                                          0.8s
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for gatlingcorp/frontline, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

Hey there,

This would be because we need to grant access to docker in order to download Gatling Enterprise and only do that if a license is purchased. If you’re interested don’t hesitate to reach out to pdutka@gatling.io and I can set you up with an account executive who can help you get started.

All the best,
Pete

It seems I have to sign an NDA first. Since this is legalese, I am not comfortable. Could I try the open source?

Of course, you can read about and install the open source version here: Open Source Load Testing - Gatling

If you’re interested in trying Gatling Enterprise as well without a setup process or NDA you can also use the cloud version: cloud.gatling.io

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.