Compilation breaking

Greeting all!
I have 30 requests on the script but while compiling, it compiles the first 16 to 17 requests and generates me a report. Rest requests don’t get compiled. And it doesn’t show any error also.
why and when such a thing get happens?

Secure Link Services Group
Zürich: Innovation Center, Haldenstrasse 23, 8306 Brüttisellen, Switzerland
Dubai: Building 3, 3rd Floor, Dubai Design District, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dhaka: Midas Center, Road 16 (new), Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
Thimphu: Bhutan Innovation Tech Center, Babesa, P.O. Box 633, Thimphu, Bhutan
Contact us: CH +41 (0)448058044 | US +1 213 260 1291 | www.selise.ch

Important Note: This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.

Greetings!

I’m not sure what you mean. Gatling cannot execute the requests (and generate reports) if there are compilation errors.

What is your Simulation ? (ie. users count, duration, etc.)

Is your scenario(s?) containing all the 30 requests you mentioned?

My first guess would be that Gatling executes the requests until the max duration of your simulation.

Thank you.
It is because of the max duration.

Greetings!

I’m not sure what you mean. Gatling cannot execute the requests (and generate reports) if there are compilation errors.

What is your Simulation ? (ie. users count, duration, etc.)

Is your scenario(s?) containing all the 30 requests you mentioned?

My first guess would be that Gatling executes the requests until the max duration of your simulation.

Greeting all!
I have 30 requests on the script but while compiling, it compiles the first 16 to 17 requests and generates me a report. Rest requests don’t get compiled. And it doesn’t show any error also.
why and when such a thing get happens?

Dubai: Building 3, 3rd Floor, Dubai Design District, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Important Note: This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Gatling User Group” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gatling+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gatling/e23ff174-a1ab-44fc-a274-45ba2f671b5an%40googlegroups.com.

Logo | Sébastien BREVET
Backend engineer
site: gatling.io |

• | - |