Could not set unknown property 'classifier' for task gatlingEnterprisePackage

Gatling version: 3.11.5 (must be up to date)
Gatling flavor: [x ] java kotlin scala javascript typescript
Gatling build tool: maven [ x] gradle sbt bundle npm

I read the guidelines and how to ask a question topics.
I provided a SSCCE (or at least, all information to help the community understand my topic)
I copied output I observe, and explain what I think should be.

I am in the process of migrating Gatling Scala to Gatling Java (JMS → Consume message from an IBM MQ queue),

Using the gatling, IBM MQ Client dependencies, somehow I think its’ picking up Gatling Enterprise when I try to build with Gradle?

classpath “gradle.plugin.io.gatling.gradle:gatling-gradle-plugin:3.7.6.3”

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating project ‘:performance’.

Failed to apply plugin ‘io.gatling.gradle’.
Could not set unknown property ‘classifier’ for task ‘:performance:gatlingEnterprisePackage’ of type io.gatling.gradle.GatlingEnterprisePackageTask.

Several issues with your post:

classpath “gradle.plugin.io.gatling.gradle:gatling-gradle-plugin:3.7.6.3”

You’re using a very outdated version. Nobody can help you with this one. Please update to the latest version first. See here for an example: GitHub - gatling/gatling-gradle-plugin-demo-java

A problem occurred evaluating project ‘:performance’.

Our plugin uses a configuration named gatling. You should stick to it, otherwise we can’t help.

Using the gatling, IBM MQ Client dependencies, somehow I think its’ picking up Gatling Enterprise when I try to build with Gradle?

There’s no way to investigate your issue and help you without you providing a way to reproduce: a simple gradle build file reproducing your issue and the associated build command.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.