errors when running over a longer period of time

My test consists of two simple we-service calls.

My load model:

`
setUp(scn.inject(rampUsersPerSec(1) to(10) during (10 minutes))).maxDuration(12 minutes).protocols(httpConf)

`

`

java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Request timed out to maersk.ship.dk/62.92.30.190:443 of 60000 ms 6940 53,59 %
java.net.ConnectException: Operation timed out: maersk.ship.dk/62.92.30.190:443 5748 44,39 %
java.io.IOException: Remotely closed

`

Any idea where to start looking for the cause of the errors? Server (access?) logs for the “java.io.IOException: Remotely closed” ?

Operation timed out is certainly related to the fact that the server is responding with i.e. a mean response time on the two services on 30 seconds and a maximum of 67 and 70 ms.

But what is the difference between 'java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException’and ‘java.net.ConnectException: Operation timed out:’
?
Is it the case that if I have a ‘java.net.ConnectException: Operation timed out:’ then it will be (remotely)closed? as in one error leading to another?

Cheers

Different time outs:

• TimeoutException = response wasn’t received within the defined request timeout

• ConnectException: Operation timed out = connection couldn’t be established within the defined connect timeout