Hi all Gatling users,
Gatling 2.1.2 is out and available in Central.
Gatling 2.1.2 includes a feature, contributed by Daniel Moll (many thanks !) making the interval between two data pushs to Graphite configurable and the following fixes:
- A regression causing the ELFileBodies to not be logged properly (https://github.com/gatling/gatling/issues/2452)
- Fixes on SSE (Server Side Events) checks
- Reports are no longer broken on missing groups (https://github.com/gatling/gatling/issues/2465)
- The “-sf” command line option was not supported since compilation and run were split up in 2.1 (https://github.com/gatling/gatling/issues/2455)
- The “gatlingJvmArgs” option for the Maven Plugin was renamed to “jvmArgs” (like it was in 2.0) (https://github.com/gatling/gatling/issues/2460)
Please note that https://github.com/gatling/gatling/issues/2455 requires that you update the Maven Plugin to 2.1.2 too !!