Gatling Error: There is no simulation script. Please check that your scripts are in user-files/simulations

I’m new to Gatling and I’m trying to use ./gatling.sh to open a simulation script but I’m getting the following error:

There is no simulation script. Please check that your scripts are in user-files/simulations

I can view multiple scripts within the user-files/simulations directory but still get the error.

Does anyone have any ideas why Gatling is not finding the simulation script?

Thanks!

I face the same issue, but from Scala ide. I used to run my simulations with Engine.scala, but I recently reinstalled scala ide and my workspace and now I get the mentioned error message. My GATLING_HOME is the same and I use JDK8 and 2.11.11 scala library.

1. február 16., péntek 15:19:36 UTC+1 időpontban Timothy Hawkins a következőt írta:

With Gatling 2.2.3

1. február 22., csütörtök 11:28:31 UTC+1 időpontban Viktor Farkas a következőt írta:

Pretty sure you’re actually running JDK9.

Reinstalled JDK8 and just created an empty project from ide and put an empty Simulation in it and it gets recognized perfectly. It’s a Scala 2.12.3 and gatling 2.3.0 project. But my other project still can’t find it’s simulations. Tried to uncomment the simulations in gatling.conf and give it the path, but that also doesn’t work.

1. február 22., csütörtök 11:33:34 UTC+1 időpontban Stéphane Landelle a következőt írta:

Also tried to update this older project to scala 2.12.3 and gatling 2.3.0 but that didn’t solve my problem so I downgraded back to 2.11.11 and 2.2.3 it because it had some dependency issues with main pom.xml.

1. február 22., csütörtök 13:19:55 UTC+1 időpontban Viktor Farkas a következőt írta: