Gatling directory/Maven issue ,Simulations not found

Hi Team ,

I am looking for some help here , when I try to run the Engine , (I assume something might be wrong with my directory structure,but not sure) I get the error

“C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_25\bin\java.exe”
There is no simulation script. Please check that your scripts are in user-files/simulations
Process finished with exit code 0

I am not sure if there is Java issue(already set the JAVA_HOME variable) or something else,I am attaching my proj dir screenshot below and also some config files if required to review

About my project : It has a single scala script with four scenarios

Thankyou
Nitin MB

pom.xml (7.58 KB)

In your pom.xml, your testSourceDirectory is incorrect, it should be src/test/scala, see https://github.com/gatling/gatling-maven-plugin-demo/blob/master/pom.xml#L30

Thank-you for the quick response , I have tried that earlier , but it didn’t work

Please suggest

No idea what your problem is. Try reverting back to the official demo project and iterate from that.

I don’t know what IDE you are using. But I have the entire steps documented to run a Gatling project from Scratch using SCALA ide with Apache Maven. If you are okay I will share it you can try it.

I guess this is also what’s covered in our Prerequisites & Installation webinar.

Sure I can do that
Please can you share your demo project , I will try to replicate it

Sorry for late responses , have to attend calls with my team simultaneously