Gatling JMS test doesn't seem to terminate

test never seems to terminate and I always get the following console print:

---- Requests ------------------------------------------------------------------

Global (OK=0 KO=0 )

---- JMS test -----------------------------------------------------------------
[--------------------------------------------------------------------------] 0%
waiting: 0 / active: 1 / done: 0

No idea what your problem is, and can’t guess without a reproducer, sorry.

Please make sure you’re using the latest version of Gatling (3.5.1 as of now).

Hello Stéphane,

I am using Gatling 3.5.1 latest version only .
I am trying to write a simulation script on Gatling JMS , while developing script I taken reference from https://gatling.io/docs/current/jms/ .
Problem I am facing is when I am running script it is not terminating ,means it is not keep on running , it is not generating report .log and my code I already shared with you in this
conversation , can you please look once on my code ,please suggest me if I am missing any configuration.

Thanks
Atul

Are you sure you’re not confusing queues and are publishing in the response queue?

no I am very very clear on queues, I am using requestReply method rather than using send(fire and forget) method-
one high level flow diagram I am sharing with you please find attachment-

Thanks
Atul

Hello Stephane,
Kindly help me, the problem I am facing is when I am using requestReply, test is not stopping, continuously running, not generating report also. But when I am using send method instead of requestReply then it’s working fine but replyQueue we can not configure with send method.
I want to check response also received in replyQueue so requestReply method I have to use.
Have a look on attached flow diagram for better understanding.

Thanks
Atul

Please provide a sample (including a JMS app) we can fully run on our side and that exhibits the same behavior as what you’re describing.
This is explained in this group’s terms:

• Provide a Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example (see http://sscce.org/)

Complete runnable code I already shared with you on first Day in the same mail trail ,I can not share with you jms configuration details like password etc due to security reasons.
Please look once again complete runnable class. Kindly help me.
If possible send me meeting invite to look for the same.

Thanks
Atul

Complete runnable code I already shared with you on first Day in the same mail trail

The client side is useless without its server counterpart.

I can not share with you jms configuration details like password etc due to security reasons

Then, you can build a sample app based on some OSS JMS broker.

Please look once again complete runnable class. Kindly help me.
If possible send me meeting invite to look for the same.

This would be consulting, not free assistance you can get on a community mailing list.
If that’s what you’re looking for, please let us know and a sales person will get in touch with you.
Otherwise, please provide a full actionable sample as requested.

Regards,