How to add the ServicesResourceTransformer in gatling-maven-plugin

Background

Basically i am facing the issue in running the gatling execution with the package jar,

Getting the following issue

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find policy ‘pick_first’. Make sure its implementation is either registered to LoadBalancerRegistry or included in META-INF/services/io.grpc.LoadBalancerProvider from your jar files.

i did the further search in the google, and found out that with the help of ServicesResourceTransformer, we could solve the issue.

ServicesResourceTransformer means “Relocated class names in META-INF/services resources and merges them”. it is available in maven-shaeded-plugin during the building jar

but i want to use our gatling-maven-plugin to build the jar file with like this option(ServicesResourceTransformer)

my questions is here, how ServicesResourceTransformer is added in gatling-maven-plugin like below.

<plugin>
     <groupId>io.gatling</groupId>
     <artifactId>gatling-maven-plugin</artifactId>
     <version>4.2.9</version>
     <configuration>
       <simulationsFolder>src/test/scala</simulationsFolder>
       <transformer implementation="org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.resource.ServicesResourceTransformer"/>
       <runMultipleSimulations>false</runMultipleSimulations>
       <simulationClass>gatling.test.example.simulation.gatlingSimulation</simulationClass>
     </configuration>

‘’’

Note: i always the gatling:package to generate the jar

would need your suggestions or guidance to go ahead further.

@sbrevet could you please help me on this?

That’s a maven question, unrelated to Gatling. Please ask on StackOverflow or a maven forum.

@slandelle No, i want to know that will our gatling-maven-plugin support the relocated class names in META-INF/services resources and merges them while making the jar,

i believe that it is part of gatling features, right, bundling jar with gatling:package

This task is a Gatling Enterprise feature. We only provide support for it to Gatling Enterprise customers. AFAIK, you’re not one atm.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.