how to change reporting folder and stats.tsv file name

hi

If gatling has the possibility to change results folder and stats.tsv file name via command line options or some other config ?
When I use -rf option gatling added date to the folder name.
How can I change stats.tsv result file to stats csv ?

regard
Cris

Nope.

What’s your use case?

Cheers,
Stéphane

I’m using gatling remotely, via ssha, from “my_machine”.
I run a lot of tests with different web server configuration, results file should be identified - specific results file name (ex. adding as parameter).

After each test a need upload results file (only stats.tsv ) to “my _machine”.

bye
Cris

W dniu poniedziałek, 11 lutego 2013 08:26:47 UTC+1 użytkownik Stéphane Landelle napisał:

Can’t your transfer script take the folder name into account, and rename it accordingly?

Stéphane

I meant: rename stats.tsv

I could - if there is no other option.

Cris
W dniu poniedziałek, 11 lutego 2013 17:40:58 UTC+1 użytkownik Stéphane Landelle napisał:

So, you have to :wink:
We have to juggle with use cases where the name has to be consistent, like Jenkins.

That’s something we could change for Gatling 2, but we’d need more ideas and more user feedback.

Maybe adding few configs to gatling config file.
For report type file (like in feeders): user could define scv, tsv or csv,

And something similar with name, static - passing by parameter ex. “-os”: only stats files with specific results file name

Cris

W dniu poniedziałek, 11 lutego 2013 17:53:24 UTC+1 użytkownik Stéphane Landelle napisał:

I’ve opened an issue for the format: https://github.com/excilys/gatling/issues/953
Regarding the name, I have to think about it, and how it will work with the cluster mode to come.