I hooked up Gatling with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and thought I'd share how I did it.

Hi all,

As the title says, I integrated Gatling with ELK and I’m pleased with the result. I wrote a quick post/tutorial on how to do this if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,

This link to the post is broken, can you please share alternative link or steps emailed out to sundar2999@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sundar

+1 to Shundar’s response.

However, for the time being, I noticed there is a cached version (albeit w/o images), from Google, if you search on the “title” of the post via the post’s original URL (e.g. “spot performance issues before they arise effective performance monitoring with gatling and elk”) and then in Google results, choose the cache version.

It appears it broke recently based on the last cache date.

Thanks David thats what i am doing right now and infact, i saved the html page to my local incase google invalidates the cache in sometime. I will wait for Michael to see if he can bring up the site again else I will copy the contents to a linkedIn or other blog sites and update here.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the blog post.

So if I read this correctly your feeding ElasticSearch with the contents of the simulation log as the
performance test is on going?
Therefore in a long running test you don’t have to wait until the end to have an idea about
how your application is behaving under load …

Thanks
Kevin