Inconsistent Gatling report and results

I have an issue with Gatling reports where the data that appears in
Errors, statistics, global information and detailed information does not correlate between each other.

Here are two of my main issues:

1. Test global information states 100% OK transactions while I actually had 33722 failed transactions.

1. Some transactions are stated as if they took more than 60 seconds to complete yet 60 seconds
    is set as transaction timeout, why is this happening? (I also got time outs in the error report)

Note that the marked transactions took more than 60 seconds

Thanks!

1. Test global information states 100% OK transactions while I actually had 33722 failed transactions.

That’s just your error ratio is so small it’s not visible. In particular, the error bar is so small compared to the success one it’s barely visible.

1. Some transactions are stated as if they took more than 60 seconds to complete yet 60 seconds

is set as transaction timeout, why is this happening? (I also got time outs in the error report)

I guess your CPU is so saturated it can’t handle events and it lags behind.

From what I understand from the data you provided so far, your use case is very heavy and you should consider scaling out and running distributed tests, eg with FrontLine.