ISSUE of the senario in the Gatling documentation/Quickstart

Hello,
When I want to build the test of senario in the official site Gatling - https://gatling.io/docs/current/quickstart/ , I get always the same error when I execute: bin\gatling.bat:
GATLING_HOME is set to "C:\developpment\gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0" JAVA = ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_151\bin\java.exe"" Error occurred during initialization of VM java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread There is no simulation script. Please check that your scripts are in user-files/simulations

And I improve the ram memory in the file - gatling.bat by change the -Xmx value from 1G to 1530m or 1350m, but there is new error appears:
GATLING_HOME is set to "C:\developpment\gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0" JAVA = ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_151\bin\java.exe"" Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 1376256KB object heap There is no simulation script. Please check that your scripts are in user-files/simulations

Is it the problem of Java version? As I use Java8 32 bits with JDK8 32 bits so it causes the java heap error?

Thank you for your help
Regards,
Guanji