JMS (AMQ) error There were no requests sent during the simulation, reports won't be generated

I want to post a message to an AMQ in queue and then have Gatling wait until I get a a message back on a topic and use the time delta as a metric from response time. Part of my configuration looks like below:

val jmsConf = jms .connectionFactoryName("ConnectionFactory") .url(amqServer) .disableAnonymousConnect .contextFactory(classOf[ActiveMQInitialContextFactory].getName) .listenerCount(10) // .receiveTimeout(120000) .usePersistentDeliveryMode .messageMatcher(IdentificationMatcher)

val postJmsMessage = exec( jms("postJmsMsg") .reqreply .queue(JSMConfig.inQueueName) .replyDestination(topic(JSMConfig.replyToTopic)).selector("TYPE='Success'") .textMessage("${xmlMessage}") .property(Header.MSG_VERSION.jms(), "11.0") .property(Header.MSG_TYPE.jms(), "AAA") .property(Header.DURR_ID.jms(), "${did}") )

However I get the error:
`
There were no requests sent during the simulation, reports won’t be generated

`

So my question is what are the relevant part of my configuration to debug and how can I debug it using simple println? For example I would like to see what the selector is actually finding to figure out if gatling is actually finding anything on the reply topic?

Also

How the time delta is saved in a session(“timeDelta”) how can I use all the timedeltas to produce a report?