Not able to generate reports in Azure pipeline.

Hi,

I am running maven from Azure pipeline. I am facing below error :
Anyone faced this error, am I missing anything in POM.xml

Parsing log file(s) done

Generating reports…

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at io.gatling.mojo.MainWithArgsInFile.runMain(MainWithArgsInFile.java:50)

at io.gatling.mojo.MainWithArgsInFile.main(MainWithArgsInFile.java:33)

Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: io.gatling.charts.component.impl.ComponentLibraryImpl.getAllUsersJs(JLio/gatling/core/stats/Series;)Ljava/lang/String;

at io.gatling.charts.report.AllSessionsReportGenerator.generate(AllSessionsReportGenerator.scala:34)

at io.gatling.charts.report.ReportsGenerator.$anonfun$generateFor$2(ReportsGenerator.scala:62)

at io.gatling.charts.report.ReportsGenerator.$anonfun$generateFor$2$adapted(ReportsGenerator.scala:62)

at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:431)

at io.gatling.charts.report.ReportsGenerator.generateFor(ReportsGenerator.scala:62)

at io.gatling.app.RunResultProcessor.generateReports(RunResultProcessor.scala:62)

at io.gatling.app.RunResultProcessor.processRunResult(RunResultProcessor.scala:40)

at io.gatling.app.Gatling$.start(Gatling.scala:88)

at io.gatling.app.Gatling$.fromArgs(Gatling.scala:46)

at io.gatling.app.Gatling$.main(Gatling.scala:38)

at io.gatling.app.Gatling.main(Gatling.scala)

… 6 more

Regards,
Ashutosh

Since you mentioned POM.xml, assuming you are using the maven plugin.

Can you provide your maven plugin version & Gatling version that is being used? And also the POM file with information on the Gatling test goal.

Thanks Jason,

I re-verified all the versions with the maven plugin version. It resolved the issue.

Regards,
Ashutosh