Iam Using windows 10 and simulation files not appearing in the selection menu on running gatling.bat

Trying to test public website and I am Using windows 10 problem is simulation files not appearing in the selection menu on running gatling.bat . i am generating .har scripts and converting to .scala .

attached are both file former is .har file which is converted to .scala file.Scala file is just 278 Kb.

Here is .har file converted to scala
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwdO9vOfm1C1eVl1dE9VMng2bE0

Below is error got in console

15:30:04.924 [ERROR] i.g.c.ZincCompiler$ - Could not write class Test02 because it exceeds JVM code size limits. Method 's code too large!
15:30:05.068 [ERROR] i.g.c.ZincCompiler$ - Could not write class Test03 because it exceeds JVM code size limits. Method 's code too large!
15:30:05.084 [ERROR] i.g.c.ZincCompiler$ - two errors found
15:30:05.088 [ERROR] i.g.c.ZincCompiler$ - Compilation crashed
sbt.compiler.CompileFailed: null
at sbt.compiler.AnalyzingCompiler.call(AnalyzingCompiler.scala:111)
at sbt.compiler.AnalyzingCompiler.compile(AnalyzingCompiler.scala:53)
at sbt.compiler.AnalyzingCompiler.compile(AnalyzingCompiler.scala:47)
at sbt.compiler.AggressiveCompile$$anonfun$3$$anonfun$compileScala$1$1.apply$mcV$sp(AggressiveCompile.scala:95)
at sbt.compiler.AggressiveCompile$$anonfun$3$$anonfun$compileScala$1$1.apply(AggressiveCompile.scala:95)
at sbt.compiler.AggressiveCompile$$anonfun$3$$anonfun$compileScala$1$1.apply(AggressiveCompile.scala:95)
at sbt.compiler.AggressiveCompile.sbt$compiler$AggressiveCompile$$timed(AggressiveCompile.scala:168)
at sbt.compiler.AggressiveCompile$$anonfun$3.compileScala$1(AggressiveCompile.scala:94)
at sbt.compiler.AggressiveCompile$$anonfun$3.apply(AggressiveCompile.scala:142)
at sbt.compiler.AggressiveCompile$$anonfun$3.apply(AggressiveCompile.scala:84)
at sbt.inc.IncrementalCompile$$anonfun$doCompile$1.apply(Compile.scala:66)
at sbt.inc.IncrementalCompile$$anonfun$doCompile$1.apply(Compile.scala:64)
at sbt.inc.IncrementalCommon.cycle(IncrementalCommon.scala:32)

Here is .har file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwdO9vOfm1C1SjZ4VXgybXdqUUU

Please let me know what to do

You recorded ~400 HTTP requests and the Recorder was simply implemented with such a huge number in mind.
I suggest you filter out with the whitelist/blacklist all the ads and tracker domains (~80, sad internet) when generating.

That Helped,also i cleared static resources,was able to compile successfully.

Thanks

Hi, how did you clear static resources ?

Thanks,
Mohini Nemade