I used Chrome and preserved logs. Clicked through a few pages and then copied all as HAR. I saved the content to a .har file.
I used the Gatling HAR converter to generate the simulation file.
I then executed gatling.sh from my mac terminal.
I then get the following error:
16:47:30.883 [ERROR] i.g.c.ZincCompiler$ - /Users/kamrankhan/Desktop/gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.2.0/user-files/simulations/cromwellcname1.scala:367: not found: value uri08
16:47:30.886 [ERROR] i.g.c.ZincCompiler$ - .get(uri08 + “/ruxitagentjs_2fnqr_10093160427164424.js”)
When looking in to the simulation scala file. I verified that uri08 is missing.