I have created Gatling based framework to start migrating our previously created tests from a different tool and used a new feature as an initiation point. It was successful and I was confident that using Gatling would be an interesting tool to use.
So this was about a month ago and the 4 Simulations I have created in are working no problem on our Jenkins. In the meantime, another feature that would require some load test popped up and I have created 3 additional simulations for them. As soon as I add them to Jenkins, “Failed to execute goal io.gatling:gatling-maven-plugin:3.0.5:test (default-cli) on project : No simulations to run” is what I am getting.
It is working with the initial 4 but as soon as I add something, even the duplicate of one of the tests or a simple google call test, jenkins is failing. Tried working around with different Gatling versions like 3.1.0 etc., Modifications to the initial 4 tests are no problem but I cannot expand the framework at all because “mvn gatling:test” does not find and run the ones that it runs before adding anything.
Thanks for the help in advance, have a great weekend.