JS/TS SDK: Reporting and configuration questions

Gatling version: 3.11.5 (must be up to date)
Gatling flavor: java kotlin scala javascript typescript
Gatling build tool: maven gradle sbt bundle npm

Hello!
I would be grateful if someone could help me with TS/JS SDK.

1. As I understand there is no report generation yet, am I right? And maybe someone know is it in the plans at least?
    Cuz when I run tsc --noEmit && gatling -ro <MY_PATH> I have an error error: unknown option '-ro'
  2. Does TS/JS SDK supports gatling.conf file and if yes how I supposed to pass it?
    I have tried in different ways but there is no any results :frowning:

Thank you in advance

Hello,

As I understand there is no report generation yet, am I right?

Correct.

And maybe someone know is it in the plans at least?

It’s not at the moment.

Does TS/JS SDK supports gatling.conf file and if yes how I supposed to pass it?

You should be able to store one in the resources directory. It doesn’t work and it looks like a bug to me. We’re going to investigate. Thanks for reporting.

1 Like

You should be able to store one in the resources directory. It doesn’t work and it looks like a bug to me. We’re going to investigate. Thanks for reporting.

Correcting myself. Adding a gatling.conf file in resources works. There’s just an issue with logback.xml we’re going to fix.

1 Like

Rechecked few times today gatling.conf file.
And it seems I have another question in this case: was the graphite removed in TS/JS version?
Cuz I have tried gatling in resources/gatling.conf folder and in src/resources/gatling.conf and both doesn’t send any information
In scala example i still can see that graphite is present in conf file - Example

The old Graphite reporter is going away in 3.12.

And there is no any way to report into custom grafana anymore? :frowning:
Only Enterprise version?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.