maven plugin + gatling.conf

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to configure gatling when running with maven (mvn gatling:execute).

I have, in src/test/resources a file called gatling.conf

But whatever I put inside, it doesn’t seem to be used (I tried to put like letters in numeric values to test).

How can we get it to work ?

François

Hi,

Which version do you use?

I’m using the 2.0 M3a

Are you sure you uncommented the properties you are trying to override. You have to remove the #.

I am having the same issue. I want to send metrics to graphite, so I updated the data.writers, graphite.host and port in gatling.conf under src/test/resources and I am running a test with command mvn gatling:test -Dgatling.simulationClass=simulations. -Dlogback.configurationFile=src/test/resources/logback-debug.xml but unfortunately the updated gatling.conf file is not being used and no data sent to graphite. I tested updating the gatling.conf in a gatling standalone project and running with the ./gatling/bin/gatling.sh , which works fine as expected. @Stéphane Landelle any idea on this please

I got it working using mvn gatling:test -Dgatling.conf.file=src/test/resources/gatling.conf. But may be this is a bug that the src/test/resources/gatling.conf is not being effective, where it should work as per the document https://gatling.io/docs/gatling/reference/current/general/configuration/

Just like the regular “gatling.conf”, custom conf file is loaded from the classloader.

-Dgatling.conf.file=gatling-custom.conf.

where gatling-custom.conf is stored in src/test/resources