tests are completed, but gatling execution is keep running, and generating huge size of simulation.log using gatling 2.2

i used both gatling 2.2 and tried 2.2.1 also, whenever i get status code 500 error or 4xx error, the test execution gets completed, but not the Gatling execution, it keeps running in a loop every 5 secs and generating huge amount of simulation.log.
everytime i had to kill the job and manually generate the gatling report. its frustrating, never had this issue before in previous versions.

Example, when i get this type of error,

14:21:12.151 [WARN ] i.g.h.a.ResponseProcessor - Request 'VlidatesdfsfsPayment' failed: status.find.is(200), but actually found 401
======>> LATENCY: 2058 miliseconds
[Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.
14:21:12.167 [ERROR] i.g.c.a.b.SessionHookBuilder$$anon$1 - 'hook-6' crashed on session Session(EISLoadScenario,3,Map(mUsdfsdfserID -> 23423423423, sdfsdfsdmID -> 234234234234, gatling.http.cache.dns -> io.gatling.http.resolver.ShuffleJdkNameResolver@4d5a74f1, sdfdsPayload -> {

Any Updates on this, Does any one has same issue, i have a jenkins job setup to run the daily tests, Due to this issue, its hanging and generating huge log file size.

looks like this is a bug in Gatling 2.2 and 2.2.1, i went back to 2.1.7, its very stable, i dont have this issue anymore.

I have the same issue on 2.3.0.

11:23:04.411 [ERROR] i.g.c.a.b.SessionHookBuilder$$anon$1 - ‘hook-18’ crashed with ‘java.util.NoSuchElementException: key not found: addedProductCnt’, forwarding to the next one
11:23:04.411 [ERROR] i.g.h.a.s.HttpRequestAction - ‘httpRequest-17’ failed to execute: No attribute named ‘orderId’ is defined
11:23:04.411 [ERROR] i.g.h.a.ResponseProcessor - ResponseProcessor crashed on session

Gatling crashed and was generating logs until it was interrupted by a user.

W dniu środa, 15 czerwca 2016 08:13:07 UTC+2 użytkownik Mrbab Bab napisał: