Gatling not sending events on graphite port 2003

I am able to send metrics to influxdb using jmeter but same thing is not happening with gatling. I am using below config in gatling.

data { writers = [console,file,graphite] # The list of DataWriters to which Gatling write simulation data (currently supported : console, file, graphite) console { light = false # When set to true, displays a light version without detailed request stats writePeriod = 5 # Write interval, in seconds } file { bufferSize = 8192 # FileDataWriter’s internal data buffer size, in bytes } leak { noActivityTimeout = 30 # Period, in seconds, for which Gatling may have no activity before considering a leak may be happening } graphite { light = false # only send the all* stats host = “localhost” # The host where the Carbon server is located port = 2003 # The port to which the Carbon server listens to (2003 is default for plaintext, 2004 is default for pickle) protocol = “tcp” # The protocol used to send data to Carbon (currently supported : “tcp”, “udp”) rootPathPrefix = “gatling” # The common prefix of all metrics sent to Graphite bufferSize = 8192 # Internal data buffer size, in bytes writePeriod = 1 # Write period, in seconds }

Am i missing some package or something more from gatling side.what to do now Absolutely clueless.

Graphite integration is described here:

https://gatling.io/docs/gatling/guides/realtime_monitoring/#graphite-integration