Live Monitoring with Gatling-InfluxDB-Grafana

Hi Everyone,

My question was already asked on this group but I didn’t succeed to solve my issue.

I don’t succeed to send my data from Gatling in real time to InfluxDB.

Gatling Version: 2.3.0 (the last one)
InfluxDB version: 1.3.5 (the last is 1.3.6)

My gatling.conf:

data { writers = [console, file, graphite] # The list of DataWriters to which Gatling write simulation data (currently supported : console, file, graphite, jdbc) console { #light = false # When set to true, displays a light version without detailed request stats } file { #bufferSize = 8192 # FileDataWriter's internal data buffer size, in bytes } leak { #noActivityTimeout = 30 # Period, in seconds, for which Gatling may have no activity before considering a leak may be happening } graphite { #light = false # only send the all* stats host = "127.0.0.1" # The host where the Carbon server is located port = "2003" # The port to which the Carbon server listens to (2003 is default for plaintext, 2004 is default for pickle) protocol = "tcp" # The protocol used to send data to Carbon (currently supported : "tcp", "udp") rootPathPrefix = "gatling" # The common prefix of all metrics sent to Graphite #bufferSize = 8192 # GraphiteDataWriter's internal data buffer size, in bytes #writeInterval = 1 # GraphiteDataWriter's write interval, in seconds } }

My influxdb.conf:

`
[http]

Determines whether HTTP endpoint is enabled.

enabled = true

The bind address used by the HTTP service.

bind-address = “127.0.0.1:8086”

Hello, what is some solution to this problem?
Greetings.