i.g.h.a.ResponseProcessor - Request 'XXXXX Page 1st call' failed: j.u.c.TimeoutException: Request timeout to XXX>com/IP:80 after 60000 ms

When i am running my script in intelliJ IDE with 20-50 users i am not seeing any issue as soon as I raised my user count to 100 i am seeing this error

15:49:48.109 [WARN ] i.g.h.a.ResponseProcessor - Request ‘XXX Page 2st call’ failed: j.u.c.TimeoutException: Request timeout to XXX.com/IP:80 after 60000 ms
15:49:48.378 [WARN ] i.g.h.a.ResponseProcessor - Request ‘XXX Page 1st call’ failed: j.u.c.TimeoutException: Request timeout to XXX.com/IP:80 after 60000 ms
15:49:48.788 [WARN ] i.g.h.a.ResponseProcessor - Request ‘XXX Page3’ failed: j.u.c.TimeoutException: Request timeout to XXX.com/IP:80 after 60000 ms
15:49:49.339 [WARN ] i.g.h.a.ResponseProcessor - Request ‘XX Page4’ failed: j.u.c.TimeoutException: Request timeout to XXX.com/IP:80 after 60000 ms

Can someone help me to set the request timeout to higher number in intelliJ IDEA 2018.3.2 vesion

Don’t blame the messenger.
That’s your system under load that can’t handle/refused (check DDoS protections) that many requests.

Stephane,
Can you elaborate more in DDoS protection how to verify n work with it to address my issue, also I am not able to fine request time out parameter to increase to higher number

Vinod,

It’s not a problem with client side (or your test).
Check your acceptor thread count in the listener and increase it. Request timeout are cause mainly due to the listener was not able to accept the request while the connection was established successfully.

Hope it helps.

-P

Hi Pujitha,
I am pretty much new to this tool, an you please point me where I can find the “acceptor thread count in the listener” and increase the same.

Thanks
Vinod

As I said, the problem is not in your client side, i.e not with the tool.

You should be able to find it in the admin console of your server your test run against. If you don't know it, ask your server administrator or release engineer to help.

Regards,

-P