Path: ''gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0'' folder and root to directory in IntelliJ

Hello.
I guess it is going to be a super simple questions for many here, but don’t know how to do it rightly,
so I will be grateful for your help guys.

intro:
I installed gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0 (Folder /Users/user/Gatling/gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0)
Installed IntelliJ, and my project’s directory located in (Users/user/IdeaProjects/name_of_project/)

And, in IDE in project menu (side bar) accordingly are not displayed folders and filed from gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0 which located in /Users/user/Gatling/gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0)
But when I run test it search it exactly in gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0 which located in /Users/user/Gatling/gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0) in folder simulations
And every time I need to take file from this folder (Folder /Users/user/Gatling/gatling-charts-highcharts-bundle-2.3.0) and put it into (Users/user/IdeaProjects/name_of_project/) in order to it to be appeared in sidebar in IntelliJ and after editing transfer it back for terminal running.
How to integrate it to be displayed in IDE and running tests from the same place

I hope I explained it clearly.